We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Creating realistic performance files for some mod cars

TDU3FTW

@binbow @Ramon1991cobra Hi guys, I'm trying to create some realistic performance files for some mod cars (for personal use) that I currently have installed in the game. The first one is the 2014 Audi R8 LMX by tduchicken. I'm using 2 of the best sources for info on vehicles in the net to get the stats, carfolio.com and automobile-catalog.com. The problem is the parameters in TDU2 VPE are so detailed that I can't get a lot of them, even on these sites, not even by doing a google search, besides I don't understand a LOT of these things. So far I just had to leave some fields with the default values of the car replaced and in others I will try to get the info from the closest thing, and even then the problems are the same. Right now I'm trying to get some basic info like the braking times (100-0, like in km/h or mph?) and can't find it. For instance where do I input the downforce figures of a vehicle in kg and at which speed they are achieved and the lateral g-forces when cornering? Any tips or help are appreciated. BTW I added the real gear ratios and other figures in the drivetrain section and the graph shows an estimated 0-100km/h and top speed lower than it is.