We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 2 AUTOPACK 1.85 Ferrari Red Pack Total Overhaul ""

mitkop81

:D well i don't think that we can use 2 different databases in the same time. We need to decide wich data will use for autopack. I think to made little overhaul of some cars if we use old database, but will not be so big like here at this testing version. I release it to be tested because all my time is full with work, recording videos, watching, comparing times, decisions what to change...1 week every day after work by 8-9 hours + 2 weekend days cost me what i release now. And because last week was little much free on the work i use that time to create that table with times.....

I want to help, what sounds do you need? I saw that it is the Alfa Romeo 4C and I'm going to make it sound, also for the Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato.

first you need to adjust your mod for Porsche 911, maserati levante need much high revs sound because is petrol not diesel.....i need to check out for wich cars we will need sounds and will write you on PM

... For those WHO want realism, go play Project cars or something similar...

Project Cars is hardly a free roam racing game. :laugh: TDU2 physics are worse than TDU but with "CTR physics mod" it's not that bad either. Still better than FH3 in some aspects. :rofl:

We need to decide wich data will use for autopack.... I release it to be tested because all my time is full with work, recording videos, watching, comparing times, decisions what to change...1 week every day after work by 8-9 hours + 2 weekend days cost me what i release now. And because last week was little much free on the work i use that time to create that table with times.....

I love this game, way far ahead of its time, I'm one of the people who would like just a little bit more realism as I mentioned earlier, but if it's that much work and time consuming I think it's better to forget about it and leave everything as you wanted. Those who want it can do that by themselves. Personally, I'm trying to do realistic performance files for some car mods that I'm using but I'm having some issues with TDU2 VPE (as you may see in the support section), I don't have that much time as well. Thanks a LOT both to you and StarGT for your hard work. :notworthy:

[quote name='TDU3FTW'] I love this game, way far ahead of its time, I'm one of the people who would like just a little bit more realism as I mentioned earlier, but if it's that much work and time consuming I think it's better to forget about it and leave everything as you wanted. Those who want it can do that by themselves. Personally, I'm trying to do realistic performance files for some car mods that's I'm using but I'm having some issues with TDU2 VPE (as you may see in the support section), I don't have that much time as well. Thanks a LOT both to you and StarGT for your hard work. :notworthy:[/QUOTE] Man when we speak for realism, then we need to did that for all cars. Or the idea will be nonsence. My fears are that trying to get that realism, i made more of the cars worse, because that mean messing at accelerations and some other parameters wich made cars worst at handling. From there become other problem - strong cars will be very hard to drive at low speeds, because they allways will spin wheels...and now i haven't any other controller except keyboard to drive this cars and....it's a horryble....at sport they can't start, can't get low speed corners because of spinning wheels imediatelly....but i will keep trying to achieve some balance between power and grip..... I don't use other mods, because i want to be same for all people with clean game. I don't know what change "CTR physics mod", i not use any other mods at my game because i need clean game to know what i change, and to be sure that and for other people will be the same. The time that cost me is not so big problem - this is my hobby, i start from zero before a long time ago, now i knew much more for tdu2 modding. But off course i don't know anything for it. TDU2VPE is a great tool, but for me still some stuffs are better to do with HEX Workshop,because some times TDU2VPE make some mess in the database. That's why when we release 1.8 for first time was have so much bugs....be careful when you use it. [quote name='MagicV8']StarGT and mitkop81, first of all, thank you for all the great work you are doing, A BIG THANK YOU!! :tup: If your pack is still missing a car, I would like to donate you an [B]exclusive Ferrari 250 GT California[/B], that [B]Minime891 [/B]had modded for me i the past. Here are some pix: [IMG]http://www.pixazur.com/ferrari_250gt_california_01.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Man for this you need to speak with StarGT. I agree to include this car if @Minime891 have nothing against that.

First 8 cars wich not be touched anymore are listed on the description of the tread. Comments from type "this car is too slow or too fast" is not acceptable anymore!!!!You want REALISM - You GOT realism. I spare my time to create a table with real times, ingame times during test track and that is the result. Allmost perfect times at every aspects except Drag times where game cars are fastest than reallity. Every car from this 8 cars are with increased grip, much better traction controll and anything best that is need to get theyre real accelerations. The test TOP SPEED is not real top speed of the cars in the game - just that is the top speed of the cars at this track. Bugatti Veyron SS was raise 417km/h at 21km oval track - we here haven't so long track. The fact is that Veyron SS accelerate 0-400km/h over 51seconds!!!! - that time is allmost perfectly recreated here. Agera R 0-400km/h is under 40 seconds...well here is around 38 seconds. Old Ferrari FXX Evoluzione time to 400km/h is under 40 seconds, espected time for FXX-K is around 30 seconds, well now in the game is 33,5 sec....There is few more cars that can touch 400km/h barriere in the game, but are they will touch it in the tests...i don't think so. Only Koenigsegg CCX-R Special Edition maybe, but not and other Veyrons, wich get 400km/h for 88 seconds!!! Try this cars now and tell me did you want them like that???

After 25 finished allmost perfect adjusted cars to theyre real performance my vote is NO - i don't like the result.There is no possible balance between real times, ingame times and top speed of the cars in the game. The result is 3 super hyper ultimate cars - Laferrari FXX-K, Ferrari F2012 and Koenigsegg Agera R wich become faster than before and start slow down around 370-380km/h(F2012 stop around 370km/h), 3 real hybrids wich are allmost perfect to every speeds and everything other is worse. Every car wich top speed is around 400km/h and above will not get the top speed never at any track....Cars with top speed is around 370km/h will get that speed very hard....(possibly not get it). Final result is cars, wich are much much slower than original game...Veyron SS got 410km/h very very hard, Agera R got around 420km/h and cant'do more....FXX-K wich is incredible at the acceleration stop at 416km/h when his top speed in the game is over 440km/h......The result - 1 vote to NO to real performance.

Next 9 vehicles videos are uploaded now but still the database is not released, that's why they are not included on the list. This cars are not so fast like the first and that is allmost theyre real accelerations. Now you can see what i mean when i vote with NO and like a bonus you can see and real performance of the BMW M4 Avkapovic and Alfa Romeo Giulia. I hope Alfa i BMW to be liked, because i think to release theyre adjustments just like in the video. Personally i like them, unlike some from last adjusted cars

like i said in autopack topic...with realistic changes all cars are MUCH MORE BALANCED.

No "rockets" anymore, no overperforming cars or OP, no outclassed old ones and no such big differences bwtween simmilar performance cars anymore. Only disadvantage is that top speed are harder to hit...but we agreed all thats a problem with TDU roads not with cars.

So i think this worth it a lot..my vote : Yes. And thx :cool:

Ok all A1 cars are rebuilded how is possible close to the reality. Turboduck is at repair or update process now and i can't upload the database at main page, or edit my description. That's why i will post the link here: real performance 1.9 All A1 Finished.rar

Finished 45 cars from 190.....

has anyone ever downloaded this versions to test the cars?