We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 2 AUTOPACK 1.85 Ferrari Red Pack Total Overhaul ""

mitkop81

Ok all A1 cars are rebuilded how is possible close to the reality. Turboduck is at repair or update process now and i can't upload the database at main page, or edit my description. That's why i will post the link here: real performance 1.9 All A1 Finished.rar

Finished 45 cars from 190.....

has anyone ever downloaded this versions to test the cars?

I will :-) and i wonder if 1.8 autopack continue to updating? 575maranello cannot be painted even i tried repainting

1. All vehicles tuned level4

2. Fxx deos not have exterior guage

3. Test in same road showed your videos

4. Wrote top speed as (shown)(reached)Kph

5.Fxx-K is the fastest

Hypersport(415)(370)

A10(382)(361)

Cerbera(416)(396)

S7(432)(397)

Rturbo(383)(381)

RT12(382)(380)

918(0?)(383)

Zonda Trico(382)(362)

ZondaF Rdster(372)(360)

ZondaR(0?)(379)

ZondaF(372)(345)

Zonda Cinq(378 )(368 )

Huayra(406)(398 )

StirlingMoss(378 )(359)

P1(0?)(400)

650S(359)(367)

MC12(356)(352)

Veneno(383)(382)

SestoElmnto(380)(373)

Murcielago(368 )(375)

Aventador(382)(388 )

CCXR(450)(423)

CCX(426)(404)

AgeraR(469)(435)

ApolloS(388 )(362)

FxxK(0?)(438 )

Laferrari(0?)(415)

Fxx(0?)(395)

F12berli(367)(375)

Enzo(383)(373)

599XX(366)(357)

599GTO(361)(353)

F2012(0?)(392)

CorvetteZR1(356)(367)

VeyronSS(448 )(427)

Veyron(439)(410)

Mono(295)(297)

ONE77(382)(398 )

Atom500(324)(324)

I will :) and i wonder if 1.8 autopack continue to updating? 575maranello cannot be painted even i tried repainting

1.8 is not finished yet, there is 4 more cars wich need to be included in it but they are not finished. But is possible they to be moved at 1.9. Thank you for the info what's happening when you tune to lvl 4 the cars wich are rebalanced. I will check out what is the problem with 575 Maranello and if is possible will fix it.

1.8 is not finished yet, there is 4 more cars wich need to be included in it but they are not finished. But is possible they to be moved at 1.9. Thank you for the info what's happening when you tune to lvl 4 the cars wich are rebalanced. I will check out what is the problem with 575 Maranello and if is possible will fix it.

Oh Thx :) It is my pleasure for testing it and i see i will wait next 1.8 update!

One more! I think tuning lvl4 is not properly applied to some cars. They are almost same with no tuned cars.

Well i can't do nothing for tunings. And here tunings not give big difference between stock and tuned cars - now downforce and aerodinamic of the cars are much bigger and tunning will not affect too much theyre specs especially after 300-350km/h, because the downforce stops the acceleration. Here tuning was much to unlock limited cars to raise little much more speed, not affect so much acceleration. You can't expect big difference when high tuning not give you more than 100hp at car wich is 1200+ hp and not change TORQUE wich is much important for acceleration. All LVL4 tuned cars have same torque like stock cars. Then what you espect?

Well i can't do nothing for tunings. And here tunings not give big difference between stock and tuned cars - now downforce and aerodinamic of the cars are much bigger and tunning will not affect too much theyre specs especially after 300-350km/h, because the downforce stops the acceleration. Here tuning was much to unlock limited cars to raise little much more speed, not affect so much acceleration. You can't expect big difference when high tuning not give you more than 100hp at car wich is 1200+ hp and not change TORQUE wich is much important for acceleration. All LVL4 tuned cars have same torque like stock cars. Then what you espect?

I got it :-) thx for replying

For FXX exterior gauges.... they need to be in the archive of 1.8 full, but if they not, you can copy ariel atom v8 gauges file and rename it to 848_evo(my mistake was old name). Also you can check the gauges name in the TDU2VPE at section miscelaneous/file names. Because now any single change is with that tool is possible the name to be bugged and that's why to haven't gauges. Sometimes TDU2VPE make mess with names or bnk files.

Guys i think to stop do realistic performance of the cars. Did you realize that real cars will be too slow for scenario races??? A1 and A2 cars have some really fast cars wich even with adjustments are fast enough to get competitions but other classes??? Example - original Alfa Romeo 8C competizione did it's top speed 307km/h for 36,52 seconds, but now at my version it cant did 300 for 100+ seconds, because that is close to real performance adjustment. Real time 0-250km/h is 27,4 but for 270km/h need more 20 seconds - 47,4sec!!! Alfa Romeo Giulia - one of the fastest cars in the A3 did 300km/h for 51,4 seconds - slow enought to can't get time attacks!!!Fastest car in A3 - Ferrari 575M Maranello did 300km/h for 48,4sec, RUF RK spider(second fastest) for 48,9 sec and 3rd fastest - f430 for 49,4 sec. Even they are slowest more than 10 seconds than original Alfa Romeo 8C. That is enought for me to stop working at REALISTIC PERFORMANCE for TDU2!!!

WIth work wich i done to this time will be very unfair, because at A3 will have cars, wich are fastest even A2 cars. That is nonsence. TDU2 is not created for realism - that is - sorry for that. Other point is that every reworked car will be horryble for driving, will sleep very easy at the corners, only accelerations will be realistic at straight. This is not enough for me to broke handling of allmost all fast cars.

@miktop81: I agree with you and I know what you're talking about as I've been making some custom tunes in my own game. My conclusion so far is that semi-realistic performance works well, totally realistic not really... Just an example: I installed the AMG GTR and did a "realistic performance" for it with TDU2VPE (not totally realistic because I can't get the info on some values so I just leave them with the values of the replaced car). With real gear ratios and stats the car is slow (1:36.24 lap in Ibiza's track, even the Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera is faster), so I replaced the bhp and torque figures (as well as top speed, 0-100 times etc.) with the values of the real life Renntech Stage II upgrade (which includes replaced turbos and ECU tune). I'll have to test it but just looking to the graph in the gear ratio section of TDU2VPE it made a big difference. I think the developers of the game overpowered some cars on purpose because the roads don't allow them to perform as they could, due to the bumps, corners etc.

i just replyed in autopack topic..

theres a very easy solution to not waste what you already did.

any player can keep a backup for old performances and use everytime when he needs or wants, or just simply never use this realistic version. Problem solved and you dont need to cancel this project and waste all your efforts. You did already a lot for this...will be a real waste...

StarGT and mitkop81,

first of all, thank you for all the great work you are doing, A BIG THANK YOU!! :tup:

If your pack is still missing a car, I would like to donate you an exclusive Ferrari 250 GT California, that Minime891 had modded for me i the past.

Here are some pix:

ferrari_250gt_california_01.jpg

ferrari_250gt_california_02.jpg

ferrari_250gt_california_03.jpg

can you share it for those who want to add it in their games please/.?

i just replyed in autopack topic..

theres a very easy solution to not waste what you already did.

any player can keep a backup for old performances and use everytime when he needs or wants, or just simply never use this realistic version. Problem solved and you dont need to cancel this project and waste all your efforts. You did already a lot for this...will be a real waste...

Relax i will not delete my work to this moment. I will upload it when i can. I see that have people who liked this new performance like you. Honestly and i start to like it because i saw that i can do it with allmost all cars. But the bad think is that in real they are too slow for TDU2 standarts and that mean very hard or impossible to win game scenario races. Especially time attacks and speed races...im not sure that i will can create both 2 databases with 1 and same addons like cars.....afraid that i can miss something....real performance cost me so much changes at original cars. 20 days work with changes....i can't remember what i did at the beginning :D. Maybe i will try to do something middle between old database and new one, using for base real performance? But that mean again that the cars will be fastest than realism.

Decision update - this project will be. Next Autopack will be with real performance. Will be with changes at car class, depending of SP races (time attack, speed traps). After rebalanced around 110 cars from 190 i decide to give chance to this project, because the result is very interesting. So big competition will be in the game, especially that some cars have very close acceleration times at all sprints and become too interesting competition. I hope and you, guys to love it when you try it. Abouth the problems with handling...let's see did they will be so big has i expect. By the way how many clips can be included at 1 youtube group (channel) because i have uploaded 110 cars i think, but the showed clips are 100?

Sorry, but that Ferrari mod will be a tribute for the work StarGT and mitkop81 are doing for us here.

So I only donate it to a carpack of them.

but once the autopack is out i can take the car and put it in my game ..what in the world is the problem with sharing the mod you will already share lol

Minime891 didn't released it, because it is a private mod for myself only.

I want StarGT/mitkop81 to release it in a carpack, no pre-release by me, point.

O i didn't know that. Sorry man. From me answeer is yes. StarGT is little injured now and is not so active, but let stay him to answeer personally to you.

Finally i finish and A4 class...that stupid garbages - AMERICAN MUSCLE's keep me so long time - theyre gearbox are more than horrible and impossible to be adjusted with real gear ratios. 7 hours adjusting for 3 cars - FORD SHELBY GT500, CHEVROLET CAMARO 2SS AND CHRYSLED 300SRT8....if we include here and other models from USA Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge....all they are trash, except Ford GT, Corvette ZR1 and Dodge Viper ACR. When the stupid americans will learn how to made cars??? I don't want to offend normal american people, i just say that the muslce cars are horrible and as good only at drag races. But that doesn't matter now. The fact is that 115 cars are finished or allmost finished now and need tests. This is it Real Performance A1,A2,A3,A4,C1 finished.rar

Did you see paddle shifters on the wheel? Because i can't see paddle shifters and Pagani Zonda Cinque is with manual transmission, or sequential....but i can't find sequential gear ratios. I think that Zonda Cinque sequential transmission shift like rally car - forward and backward on the stick, not with paddle shifters on the wheel. That's why i swich to manual mode