We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 2 AUTOPACK 1.85 Ferrari Red Pack Total Overhaul ""

mitkop81

hold on...i almost finished all licenses on a new profile and will test new cars on races

did you changed racing school cars too?

from what i know those cars are special ones, not standard variants...so we must test this too

if its a fail those cars must remain unchanged because some tests from school are really hard and on limit

Racing school is noting more that stickered variants of original cars. they are not special, it's exacly same like normal cars, because they use original cars specs. Racing school cars haven't own specs. Off course wich car is rebalanced, that will affect and racing school variants. I did personally all A licenses and there is not a problem to get it. Well some maybe will be little bit harder than before like licenses with Dodge Viper, but im sure that every A license is possible to be passed.

Ramon, there is no matter are the car is with sequential or mechanic gearbox, everything depend of shifting time wich is added. Allmost every adjusted car have improved gear shifting time wich mean that you shift fast even with manual transmission.

My work continue with full power. Finished cars: 135/190 - Class A1-A5 + C1 and C2 are finished. Some cars like Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R and Shelby Cobra Dayrona Coupe are with CUSTOM specs because of missing or unreal info for them. Mercedes A45 AMG have customized 6th and 7th gear, there is and more unreal specs, but that is because of the game or lack info, or bad gearbox ratios. I try everything my best to create that patch and i hope that you will like it even with some custom car specs. Videos at my youtube channel are updated for all rebuilded cars and here you can find and database to this moment: [URL='http://www.mediafire.com/file/taa1xiv3t4cevcf/Real+Performance+A1-A5+C1%2CC2+finished.rar']Real Performance A1-A5 C1,C2 finished.rar[/URL] @Ramon1991cobra i was think abouth that and maybe will include and them at the shops, because online gaming is allmost death. Servers not work properly

The Audi R8 V10 takes 3 hours to go from 200 to 250 km/h and never goes more than 250 km/h whereas it is supposed to reach 325 km/h in real life, and you call that "REAL PERFORMANCE" ?

I haven't tried other cars but i think it is not at all real performance.

I restored my database.

OOO really???? WOW.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=lXS04LCR3VU;list=PLlUtdTfBjPoLzC6yP1aFnpQGcGCbmOqhL;t=0

and what then is that Audi???? And from where is it? Or you want to raise 300km/h for 15 sec and accelerate constant??? Did you read the description? Did you saw the table? Did you saw the times at this table? Well that is the real AUDI R8 V10 5,2 FSI on straight, there is no matter are you believe or not

As i can see in your video, the acceleration is too slow for 525 hp !

It is good to want to be the most realistic.

It is a good idea to make this work on the cars but : it is a little too slow !

In your video the car seems to have only 400 hp and not 525 hp.

Maybe i was not on a flat road like in your video because in tdu a lots of roads are going uphill or downhill but, according to me and to what i see in other games and in the video in youtube, it accelerates too slowly.

I should have tried other cars but i was riding this car when i launched the game and it is too slow for 525 horsepower.

It is more likely to be the acceleration of a 380 or 400 hp car but not 525.

You should adjust acceleration.

@Dextcloud Actually if you see in Miktop's video above the R8 V10 (which is a manual BTW) did 0-200 km/h in about 12 secs, judging by the in game timer in the top upper corner. Real life figures for this exact car: [B]0-200km/h in 12,3 s (factory claim). [/B] The cars in this game (and in pretty much other games in general, Forza Horizon series is just an example, it even has worse physics than this 6/7 year old game... ) are so overpowered that when the performance is changed to real stats it's natural to be in shock. I have to say congratulations Miktop, I've been doing this with TDU2VPE and my results are not so good, it seems that Hex editor is better to adjust acceleration values and other stats, just as you said earlier. Keep up the good work. :tup:

Ok, sorry, you may be right. I'm used to playing with car that accelerates quick and keep accelerating in TDU 2.

I had posted a topic about that. I could reach 278 km/h with the beetle and its 65 hp only by adding 3 gears !

But Forza Horizon is not the good example.

Cars in Forza Horizon 1 are set in Horsepower but the game displays the power in KW so : the cars have the power that is written in KW in horsepower.

For example a 157 kw car like the Lancia delta evoluzione has 157 hp instead of 205 hp wich is 157kw !

It is an evidence that when you try to reach the top speed : with 157 kw written in the menu, the car barely goes to 210 km/h or 215 km/h wich is the speed of a 157 hp car but when i tune the car up to 206 kw wich represent 206 hp in the game, the car can reach up to 240 km/H or 242 km/h wich is the speed of a 205 hp car.

So in Forza Horizon 1, the cars have 1,3 times less power than in real life !

Forza is not the good example at all.

Edited by Dextcloud

@Dextcloud I mentioned the Forza Horizon series in general, more as an example in the context of physics alone than anything else, since from what I've seen in videos you can go out of the tarmac into the grass during a race and the car doesn't even loose speed etc (e .g. FH3). Concerning FH1, I didn't know about that, sometimes the differences are due to the measurement systems. 157kw= 213hp (metric) and 206kw = 280hp (metric). In FH1 the Delta HF Integrale Evo has 210 bhp/157 kW and 224 lb⋅ft/304 Nm ([B]source: [URL="http://forza.wikia.com/wiki/Lancia_Delta_Integrale_EVO"]Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo[/URL][/B]). However, the car in real life has[B] [/B]130 kW/177PS/174 hp and 290 Nm/214 ft-lb ([B]source: [URL]http://www.automobile-catalog.com/auta_details1.php[/URL][/B]). So, according to these stats, actually in FH1 the car has +10 ft-lb of torque and +27kw than in real life, therefore,[B] in terms of stats at least[/B], it's overpowered by definition.

:) All Forza series are totally unreal. Real performance you can see only at GRAN TURISMO and there are not perfect. But that is the best simulator in the world and closest game ever to reallity. The people called it THE BEST SIMULATOR GAME and im fully agree with it. But there have adjustments of allmost every spec and that can make the game unreal. That doesnt matter. @Dextcloud i think you are the guy, with who i speak last night in the game. Man, before to speak and comment that the cars are slow, check out the table wich i create - there have all specs wich you need, links to every single car with real specs (for wich have that info), full or not so full list with timers and if you check the videos, you can see that every listed time is actual with real car. Off course they not perfect, but is closest how is possible to that times. The test road from videos is one of the best places for that. Unfortunelly TDU2 roads are very bad - with many jumps and shakes wich stops acceleration of the car, but that not mean that the specs are not real... By the way and A6 cars are finished now and uploaded in the video channel

@miktop81:I have a question for you: in the database of Autopack 1.73 the Nissan 370Z Nismo has 450Nm torque and 445HP of power. Are those values stock from the game or they were changed by you for Autopack? I've been scrolling through the different 370 Nismo model specs from 2013-2018 and there's no version of that car with those figures.

[quote name='TDU3FTW'][B]@miktop81[/B]:I have a question for you: in the database of Autopack 1.73 the Nissan 370Z Nismo has 450Nm torque and 445HP of power. Are those values stock from the game or they were changed by you for Autopack? I've been scrolling through the different 370 Nismo model specs from 2013-2018 and there's no version of that car with those figures.[/QUOTE] Well man i did that custom specs because i was want to add it at high class. There is no Nissan 370Z Nismo with that specs :) and now the car is restored to theyre original variant @Dextcloud relax man, i don't want to offend you, just want people first to check out the facts and after that to comment. I spend very long time - allmost a month to try to adjust this cars to theyre real specs, because that is the real. Agree some cars looks slow than before and they are slower than original game - that is fact. But at same time now will have huge competition between so much cars in the game - they are so close at accelerations, that i was not believed. Exacly for that i decide to continue this project and now i finish 152 cars. and speaking for that - A6 and A7 cars are too slow....im not sure what will be with them...but you can test them: [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/file/02iy0dcd24syug9/Real+Performance+All+A+class+++C1+and+C2+finished.rar"]Real Performance All A class C1 and C2 finished.rar[/URL] At this 2 class only 2 or 3 cars maybe can pass competitions....and that is bad by my opinion.....go test them

I tried the Countach and couldn't reach more than 271 km/H in the straight line in the north of Oahu and it is supposed to reach 297 km/H.

It is a good idea to do that job on the performance of the cars in order to have a more realisitic game 🙂 but my first impression was that the cars are now a little too slow.

Edited by Dextcloud

Man even when Veyron SS reach it's top speed it was need 21km oval track for that. Road without bumps, jumps, shakes....and it's need 50,9 seconds to raise 400km/h. And special adjustments of aerodinamic to can go to the top speed. At tdu2 you haven't long enough straight to raise that speed. Allmost every road have bumps and jumps and that block acceleration. Test the cars at my road - on the highway. That part of the Hawaii's highway is the best place for top speeds.

OK, i will try the cars before saying anything.

I tried the Countach and couldn't reach more than 271 km/H in the straight line in the north of Oahu and it is supposed to reach 297 km/H.

Some cars are ok like the Agera R that i must try again on a longer straight line but some feel slow and can't reach their top speed like the Countach.

It is a good idea to do that job on the performance of the cars in order to have a more realisitic game :) but my first impression was that the cars are now a little too slow.

just like I and others said...thats a problem with ROADS, not with cars..

TDU just dont have a good place for testing top speeds...not a long enough straight space, or even if this exist it contains jumps, bumps or thigns what cut off speed and you cant reach limits...

So, due to this the main parameter is acceleration wich now can be more realistic than ever on 0-100, 100-200, 200-300 and 300+ km/h..just like in real versions...

acceleration is the main factor for balance now...for top speed you need special place...and TDU dont have that place...unfortunately...

Yes, that's right, the roads in TDU2 are not flat at all.

I tested the Countach again and i reached only  290 km/H because of the traffic.

I will remove the traffic.

There is a bug : the rims of the Countach are much smaller than the tire. Please fix it if you can.

There is a bug with the size of the tires and rims of the Porsche 911 GT3 also.

I tried the mp4 12c and 911 GT3 and both are to slow !

According to your datas : the mp4 12 c is too slow about 1 second compared to real accelerations from 0 to 160 and 0 to 200 km/h !

It is unpleasant to drive : the speed is very long to reach : i see the speedometer going very slowly from 300 to 301 and then 302 and then 303 whereas the real mp4 12 c accelerates very much faster !

I have aleady seen a video of the mp4 12c and it reached 336 km/h and now in the game i can't even reach 326 in your road in Ohau.

It is a 600 hp car and not a 450 hp car !

Sorry, but even you want to do a good job, there is a problem indeed !

You could easily increase acceleration about 10 or 15 % to have a realistic acceleration.

Some gear ratios are good but some are still wrong.

And also : the road in Ohau where you do your tests has never been flat ! It goes downhill about 10 % !

When i take this road in the other side, it is uphill and the cars can't accelerate or even decrease in speed !

This road is not flat and not good to do your tests !

Your cars are too slow about 10 or 15 % ! If you test your car downhill, you think they are fast enough just because the road goes downhill !

Edited by Dextcloud

1530725392-mp412c-301kmh-uphill.jpgDo you see what happens when taking the road in reverse ? It reaches only 301 km/H ! Because in the other side your road goes downhill about 10 or 15 % !

SO your performance is NOT REAL BUT COMPLETLY WRONG ! because reaching downhill 326 km/h instead of 336 km/H on a flat road  means that your car has only 450 hp instead of 600 hp ! I'm right. So you should increase acceleration about 15 % if ou want the "real performance".

Edited by Dextcloud

yes, that road is not 100% FLAT but it still contain curves what cut off your speed so i think overall its just like a straight and flat road, but still not long enough.

and easy...15%? dont think so...

you show a image with a jump or bump on road where yes, terrain difference is maybe 15% but OVERALL im 100% sure thats not 15% for entire road, Maybe 5%

Anyway theres another option to adjust cars to this 5% and TEST IT.

If i remember corectly if you adjust acceleration for a car at any speed, entire acceleration will be affected.

So...why not adjusting accelerations for 0-100 and 0-200 on ANOTHER 100% FLAT road and then test for 300km/h + here?

TDU still have enough roads for 0-200 speed tests and maybe the result will be better.

I did a test of the maclaren mp4 12c with the original performance on the road o f the aiport at the north of Oahu :

0-100 : 4,41 s

0-160 : 7,87 s

0-200 : 11,67 s

0-300 : 30,03 s

0-322 : 38,83 s

0-351 : 51,03 s

according to your datas :

in real life : 0-100 : 3,4 s

0-160 : 6,3 s

0-200 : 9,4 s

0-300 : 29,9 s

0-322 : 45,6 s

According to me, the original game is not so far from the real performance. It is even too slow untill 200 km/h. The 0-300 time is the same.

After 300 it is a little faster but the road goes a little downhill after the airport.

The problem is that acceleration doesn't stop even when the top speed is reached and maybe after 300 is it a little too quick and linear for a lot of cars.

I had already made a topic about that : i showed the beetle reaching 278 km/h in 7th gear ( i added 3 gears) in your road at the east of Oahu but also this road goes downhill.

But, according to me, you decreased acceleration too much.

The cars are now too slow.

You think they are realistic but you road goes downhill.

I think you had a good idea, and a good will but is too complicated to do.

First of all, @Dexcloud, when you test the cars, use FULL ASSISTANCE, OR YOU NEVER WILL GOT LISTED TIMES, BECAUSE ALL CARS SPINING WHEELS AT THE START. Second - My test road start after hills on the highway and there is a not flat road you're right. Accept your opinion and will made needed changes on the cars. Airport road is not good for tests because of jumps and shakes during the distance. Guys, new measuring time for my cars will be at oposite direction of my test road and all cars will be adjusted for that oposite direction to get theyre times. Wich mean at normal direction to this moment cars will be much faster because of the downhill.Here is and first tests with LaFerrari FXX-K wich get old times at same road but at oposite direction.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fht-QmRMq4

Same overhaul will be and with every other car. Now measuring times will be in oposite direction!!!

so...you notice top speeds reached from both sides...432 and 416.

That means road is not 100% flat :P and real performance must be somewhere between those 2 values, NOT adjusted only after lowest value..

Times are not a good reference now because its hard to set exactly same checkpoints and distance for both races...so i think top speed reached is more relevant.

So...after some very complicated calculations result based on top speed difference is 3,84% what means real performance should be adjusted with 1,92%.

With other words cars must be faster with 1,92%, buffed.