We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorials, Helps (...and stuff)

TC2 is officially out of the door. Since the wheelsupport is not really working at the moment i do other stuff meanwhile where i do not need the wheel. So on thursday Luna and me did alle the photomissions (except the one with the hoovercraft) and i recorded all the stuff, that might be a help for others.

It's easy money and easy followers.

Have fun watching. ;) If you have questions, just ask.

I've found it a bit annoying how many times I reckon I have the right elements but the labels stay grey and don't turn green. Have tried moving the camera around quite a bit with not much success, so will take a look to see if you do things differently. Thanks for sharing.

Yes I can understand that, there are some great improvements but also a number of surprising bugs compared to my recollection of the launch for TC1. Also I fear once the career races are completed there's not much to do if not playing with friends. The day 1 content really does not justify the high price tag, but I reckon they will "No Man's Sky" players with long-term free updates (and probably more paid expansion packs).

• 2 months later...