We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who's Playing The Crew 2? Discussion Thread

Ryzza5

The game is fun and I'm enjoying the diversity of vehicles with such a large map. Some of the visuals and weather is lovely, and overall the vehicle physics are enjoyable on the gamepad. There are a few glaring bugs and omissions and the number of things to do seems limited compared to the first game, but for now I'm still having fun and just like in TDU1, with some friends and imagination you could come up with a lot of fun gameplay ideas.

So, who's playing?

The shops seem even weirder: The Crew 2's America features some very weird stores | PC Gamer

• 3 weeks later...
The game is fun and I'm enjoying the diversity of vehicles with such a large map. Some of the visuals and weather is lovely, and overall the vehicle physics are enjoyable on the gamepad. There are a few glaring bugs and omissions and the number of things to do seems limited compared to the first game, but for now I'm still having fun and just like in TDU1, with some friends and imagination you could come up with a lot of fun gameplay ideas.

So, who's playing?

The shops seem even weirder: The Crew 2's America features some very weird stores | PC Gamer

Im playing! Its been hard to find a group of people to play with but add me on uplay NFSlegend1

The july-cars drop tonight for season pass owners. The other players will get their hands on them in 7 days.

TC2_VEHICLES-DROP_JULY_KTM-xbow.jpg

TC2_VEHICLES-DROP_JULY_FERRARI.jpg

Since IGN has spoilered the news anyway (in consultation with Ubisoft), we are allowed to share this footage. :)

Edit: The announcement "cars are available at midnight" was unfortunately too optimistic by the ComDevs. They will be available after the patch. Patchnotes you find here

• 1 month later...
I played it a hell of a lot in the first month, haven't touched it since, might go on soon for a cruise but there's nothing to do one you've completed most of not all of the races.

I played quite a alot of it in alpha and beta stages already then the game seemed boring, but i told myself its because the limited content.

I got full version played some and turned out the game doesnt really got that much to offer sadly, it gets boring and repetative very fast, and after youre done with the main "story" theres nothing left to do really.

sounds familiar, pretty much te same as every NFS they should make a game simular like tdu 1 just other cars an other islands or whatever, just stay off the gameplay

bet the severs will be overloaded, screw those story mode

I could make ugly self promotion now aka "well that's what I am working on", but in fact I am also waiting for a "TDU3". Really curious how it's gonna be.

I can agree with you guys. I am a passionate player of The Crew 1. There are only a hand full of player who might have more playtime in this game. In TC2 it looks totally different so far. While others already have level above 600 or even 1000 i'm still on a level around 60. That says a lot how often i played this game since release. The mainreason is the lag of wheelsupport at the moment. If that would work as in TC1 i could care less about the - obvious - lag of content and would just cruise around with my friends like we did in TC1. So therefore i'm only playing and recording when new stuff comes out, when my "brother from another mother" Aci and me are in the mood to hunt some records (which is not that often the case) or when a friend needs a help. I hope that some of the promisses the devs made will come true and the game gets more content during the next 9 to 12 months.

Speaking of recording, maybe someone is interested in, here are two testdrive-videos i made today morning with the new vehicles:

I could make ugly self promotion now aka "well that's what I am working on", but in fact I am also waiting for a "TDU3". Really curious how it's gonna be.

will there ever be a third? atari doesn't exist anymore as far as I know, at least not as it used to be In 2013 the company came into severe financial problems, going back to console, so i doubt there will be ever a third.

And if there still comes a third they should pick up tdu 1 and go further from there just new ground and cars same gameplay

will there ever be a third? atari doesn't exist anymore as far as I know, at least not as it used to be In 2013 the company came into severe financial problems, going back to console, so i doubt there will be ever a third.

And if there still comes a third they should pick up tdu 1 and go further from there just new ground and cars same gameplay

The franchise was bought by Bigben afaik

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...