We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My vehicle won't move

Dajka11

So I recently found my TDU 1 box and decided to try it again. Sadly the CD was trashed so I found the game files on the internet. I disabled everything related to SecuRom, input my Product Key and went to the Tutorial.

My car won't move. It can turn and brake, but the acceleration doesn't work no matter what button I assign to it.

What can cause that? How do I fix it? I searched the web but it only gave me solutions for TDU2.

Partial solution is to press B while you have a destination set. But you need to do that every time you open the Map, start in a race, go into a car dealership, take any side quest etc.

For some reason if you press W during a cutscene that drops you straight on the road with no loadings (races and exiting a house) everything is fine.

This happens with and without mods, I installed the Ultra Community Pack (I think I did it right...) and the problem stays the same. Just for some reason my Audi TT is now all orange.