We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crashing On Startup

SourTaco

I currently have 1.66A + Megapack, the latest community patch & pack as well as project paradise, and whenever i try to launch the game i get a brief black screen, then the game crashes. Mind you, when i went into the vanilla game to use the activation code, it worked fine. How can i fix this? Also, i'm running Windows 10

Edit: Welp, i don't know what i did wrong the first time, but after a reinstall( i made sure to check and make sure the game still opened after installing each mod), it's working properly now. After installing the community pack the same now says it's running the 1.68b version of the community patch (before i added it, it said 2.00a which is what i installed), but regardless, it works.

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: Welp, i don't know what i did wrong the first time, but after a reinstall( i made sure to check and make sure the game still opened after installing each mod), it's working properly now. After installing the community pack the same now says it's running the 1.68b version of the community patch (before i added it, it said 2.00a which is what i installed), but regardless, it works.
Glad it 's working finally :)

That's logical 1.68b is mentioned: Community Pack comes with a modified 1.68b patch which will replace some files, including the home screen. That's the only way to make 2.00a and community pack coexist (most of 2.00a features are lost because of this, btw)

Community pack was made long ago, before 2.00a and it would take too much work to make them fully compatible. Same with upcoming Platinum: neither Milli nor me could afford it!