We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Adrian
1 hour ago, Ramon1991cobra said:

You have to use the aniastrophic filter at 16x (in the configuration of the video card) and the black shadow would have to be seen only in flat areas far away.

54407624_2266835556913206_24263923044418

Ah alright. Thanks! 😃

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

MagicV8, а причём тут моё видео про мою базу данных игры? Хотя, модификация эта уже собрана и давно выложена в сеть. Теперь я только её улучшаю, патчу.

Аnd where does my video about my game database? Although, this modification has already been assembled and has long been laid out in the network. Now I only improve it, patch. (Gt)

Ramon1991cobra, ты интересовался этими текстурами в ЮТубе. Сейчас они доступны. В модификации также использованы твои работы.

You were interested in these textures in YouTube. Now they are available. The modification also used your work. (Gt)

Ссылка на модификацию в описании видеороликов на YouTube.

A link to the modification in the description of the videos on YouTube. (Gt)

Благодарю всех мододелов, чьи работы я использовал в своём моде. Работа продолжается. 😀

I thank all the modders whose work I used in my mod. Work continues. (Gt)

Жаль, что нельзя добавить в игру больше 250 машин. Я бы ещё 50 штук добавил бы, но нету больше места в базе. ☹️

It is a pity that you cannot add more than 250 cars to the game. I would add 50 more, but there is no more space in the database. (Gt)

Edited by Adm-RAL

• 1 year later...
  • Ryzza5 changed the title to Ibiza Renovation V.2