We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Intelligent traffic possible?

Laconda

Hello,

is it possible or does a mod already exist, that gives traffic better intelligence? I searched but couldnt find anything.

With "Intelligent" I mean that cars wont stop suddenly like startled deer or abruptly change lanes with no sense or purpose.

This would be awesome :)

Greetings,

Laconda

With "Intelligent" I mean that cars wont stop suddenly like startled deer or abruptly change lanes with no sense or purpose.

It sounds to me like you're running the game faster than 90fps. The game cannot handle processing traffic behaviour, which result in them going absolutely nuts during gameplay. The further your FPS goes higher than 90, the crazier traffic gets. Limit it to 90 or 60 fps to fix this problem. The Project Paradise launcher has a built-in, easy-to-use option that automatically does this for you. (In 2018, you should be using Project Paradise anyways.)

• 2 weeks later...
It sounds to me like you're running the game faster than 90fps. The game cannot handle processing traffic behaviour, which result in them going absolutely nuts during gameplay. The further your FPS goes higher than 90, the crazier traffic gets. Limit it to 90 or 60 fps to fix this problem. The Project Paradise launcher has a built-in, easy-to-use option that automatically does this for you. (In 2018, you should be using Project Paradise anyways.)

A very good hint, thanks! Worked perfectly!!!