We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

VRSIMPERIUM: Bentley Continental GT Speed 2017

VRSDESIGN

Total information

Model: Bentley Continental GT Speed

Replaces: Aston Martin DB9 Volante / Aston Martin DB9

For game: Test Drive Unlimited 2

Author: VRSIMPERIUM

Features

Quality of the model: +++++

Body quality: +++++

Interior Quality: +++++

Window function: -

Function of doors: +

Trunk, hood function: +

Door function (Free mode): +

Trunk, hood function (Free mode): +

Hatch function: -

Roof function: -

Spoiler function: -

Working dashboard: +

Working GPS navigator: -

Indicator of turn signals: +

Car lighting: +

More releases per donate PAY PAL: [email protected]

DOWNLOAD

MoitL215k5w.jpgI3HWPHfOSX0.jpgo3n4dcBT3G8.jpgvmJjmmzC5Uo.jpguvdqKa_uwrU.jpgzqobprXRCBQ.jpg

Great mod, thank you! :)

But I have one little suggestion:

I understand, that you would like to mark the mod as yours with your logo.

I would like to use my own number plates.

As compromise could you put your logo on interior carpet or at threshold for example?

That would be very appreciated. Thank you.

license plates are the most optimal position for a logo, as they are quite easy to change and remove who would be more difficult for people to cut the logo from the car body)

If you change the number then the texture is called NOM.2db )))

Great mod, thank you! :)

But I have one little suggestion:

I understand, that you would like to mark the mod as yours with your logo.

I would like to use my own number plates.

As compromise could you put your logo on interior carpet or at threshold for example?

That would be very appreciated. Thank you.

On the machines that we started to produce from Augustus, we started to put the 3D number of our organization, but who buys and orders cars from us, then we put the license plates on request.

BtNRbV1XxxQ.jpg

[quote name='TDU3FTW']@StarGT You should open an account and start uploading your own mods to sharemods.com, it's the same thing as Deposit Files (your earn money based on the download numbers) but the free download speed is much faster and you don't have to wait 15 mins between downloads, unlike Deposit Files. BTW Nice car VRS :tup:[/QUOTE] Even if Sharemods is a way better then Deposit ... if you won't wait always these 15 min., just reconnect your modem at the end of a download. Just after a few seconds I will get a new IP, and I can start the next download at Deposit. :D

[quote name='StarGT']u always have choice : VRS Design mods from sharemods or my mods from depositfiles p.s. u dont want to wait 15 minutes but one mod take 15 hours clear time to made it[/QUOTE] Actually, I don't need to choose, I can download the mods from both of you. It was just[U] [B]a suggestion[/B][/U]. I never said I had a problem waiting 15 or less minutes (I have to do it to download mods for other games), but if you have a choice to start uploading your new mods from now on to a site which provides a better service with no drawbacks to you, why not? That was my point. No need to "play the victim" or acting like you're doing this for nothing... @MagicV8 I'm on Wi-Fi here, fixed IP.