We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hawaiian Bliss v4.0 (Textures + Weather Day & Night Mod)

kristiannn

On 6/11/2021 at 6:15 AM, NiloTDU said:

This is an experiment, what are you trying to do? I downloaded it and confess that I felt in hell. you tried to do that. Congratulations, you got it.

if u adjust it according to the creators pics it looks pretty good and he even provided his settings

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Many thanks for the original files.

Even though this mod looks ridiculous especially in HDR, it's an interesting experiment.

I want to try to create that perfect weather set based on other good-weather-only mod:

but with a better time cycle. So far it's 80% day (great) and 20% night (too dark and not very nice).

Let's see what it will lead to.

f9a5fb7c7a8305c5638ddf43af39f00c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Antonio Proiectio said:

Does Stock TDU Textures & Weather include the Night Mod, or will I lose it after installing these packs? Cause I would like to keep originals but only add Night Time.

Obviously there was no night time in the original TDU weather, just dark cloudy. So yes installing stock files back will remove "night" weather. 

18 hours ago, Avrelivs said:

Obviously there was no night time in the original TDU weather, just dark cloudy. So yes installing stock files back will remove "night" weather. 

I understand...

On 1/8/2024 at 2:58 AM, Avrelivs said:

Many thanks for the original files.

Even though this mod looks ridiculous especially in HDR, it's an interesting experiment.

I want to try to create that perfect weather set based on other good-weather-only mod:

but with a better time cycle. So far it's 80% day (great) and 20% night (too dark and not very nice).

Let's see what it will lead to.

f9a5fb7c7a8305c5638ddf43af39f00c.jpg

So may we see someday a 5.0 with this mod integrated/forked? 🥺