We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gear shifting problem

AlexJ96

Tried doing a quick look around, but I didn’t find someone else that mentioned this or had this problem. If there is a thread in which they have found a fix for this, I’ll gladly take a look at it.

But to the issue at hand, I’ve replaced the Bugatti Veyron SS with the Chiron Sport in the Ultra Community Pack by Milli and... the car won’t shift gears now. I can do it manually but I tend to use automatic when racing or just cruising around. I use manual when doing Speed Traps, or whatever they’re called... the ones where you have to pass through a bunch of cameras at the highest speed possible.

Edited by AlexJ96

Tried doing a quick look around, but I didn’t find someone else that mentioned this or had this problem. If there is a thread in which they have found a fix for this, I’ll gladly take a look at it.

But to the issue at hand, I’ve replaced the Bugatti Veyron SS with the Chiron SS in the Ultra Community Pack by Milli and... the car won’t shift gears now. I can do it manually but I tend to use automatic when racing or just cruising around. I use manual when doing Speed Traps, or whatever they’re called... the ones where you have to pass through a bunch of cameras at the highest speed possible.

That happens when you set the rpm too high. Try to reduce the redline rpm.