We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Turboduck is different?

Milli

Well, hello muppets!  

Many of you may be wondering what the heck has happened to the forums? Why is it so different? Fear not! The answer for this question is yes and no. Lol  Turboduck is still the same, as you can see the same sections are still there, same topics, same threads, but yes, it's different. It's using a different platform, that may take a few days for some to get used to it, but it is for the better. 

So relax, and explore our new home. 🤣

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, Diablo said:

I was up til 2AM last night compiling new site together after months of testing and preparation, planned to compose a thread today and ahhhhh you did it before me

Feel free to give people more information about it though. 😊

10 minutes ago, sti228 said:

I don't know about others but it's not different for me. I'm familiar with invision forum engine. So, Thanks  @Diablo ! Love this update. 

It is very new for me. Lol

Where is all the content? I'm looking for the TDU1 PC thread "Complete Tutorials" which included a post of mine containing my Uber-Guide for TDU1 - in it's current developing version 7.1 renamed to Super-Guide for TDU1 - as attachment. I wanted to make a reference to this post in my Super-Guide for TDU1 v7.1 which I'm about to publish to DLH.net

Now i have to find and update all the Links etc.

Edited by TheSeeker1982

3 minutes ago, TheSeeker1982 said:

Where is all the content? I'm looking for the TDU1 PC thread "Complete Tutorials" which included a post of mine containing my Uber-Guide for TDU1 - in it's current developing version 7.1 named renamed Super-Guide for TDU1 - as attachment. I wanted to make a reference to this post in my Guide Super-Guide for TDU1 v7.1 which I'm about to publish to DLH.net

Now i have to find and update all the Links etc.

it is possible that we have missed permission setting for some of the content, I am a human being trying to work on large amount of data, so mistake can happen

I will try to find out that post for you

also all old links are automatically redirected to new link, you do not need to update any

@TheSeeker1982 the databases are so massive, literally took over night for the server just to recount all posts,

because it's merger of three systems, all old links are stored with the old content, and if someone tries to access that they automatically get taken to the new link

nothing is deleted, however I can't deny that there is possibilities in bugs, as it's not easy to put three totally different system data together

On 2/5/2019 at 12:53 AM, Milli said:

Well, hello muppets!  

Many of you may be wondering what the heck has happened to the forums? Why is it so different? Fear not! The answer for this question is yes and no. Lol  Turboduck is still the same, as you can see the same sections are still there, same topics, same threads, but yes, it's different. It's using a different platform, that may take a few days for some to get used to it, but it is for the better. 

So relax, and explore our new home. 🤣

giphy.gif

Many will also be wondering how the heck you became an admin here (to be fair maybe they think the same for me) haha.  😄

At least one thing hasn't changed - Milli GIFs!  😉