We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

General chat - So we don't flood the forums

Milli

the only downside for above approach is when new forum is added, we have to update and select it

the system is very customizable, lot of interesting ways you can use it

in my opinion club is designed like standalone mini forum for topics are not covered in main site (and anyone can start their own club

Well, yes, but how often do new forums get added? I believe it's better this way untill we find a better solution for it. Because as you said, you see clubs as a mini-forum, forum inception, it's a good thing to keep the discussion inside them outside the main forum, where the real important stuff happens. Imo. 

1 minute ago, Nick1999 said:

my bad...when is it gonna be released? Late 2019?

Hard to say, because it depends on how much free time i get. But it will be released eventually.  But if you're waiting it to be released, only to get the released cars to be bought a thousand times, you can send me your DB.bnk and i can do it for you. But remember, this only will work on your game.

12 hours ago, Milli said:

Hard to say, because it depends on how much free time i get. But it will be released eventually.  But if you're waiting it to be released, only to get the released cars to be bought a thousand times, you can send me your DB.bnk and i can do it for you. But remember, this only will work on your game.

yeah sure! How can i contact you? a Gmail or a PM?

here's mine;

[email protected]

37 minutes ago, Nick1999 said:

oh crap didn't knew thanks! Here's the file

Check it and tell me if it worked. 

DB.bnk

Edit: 
    Lol, just something funny, original TDU DB.bnk has 610kb of size, TDU Platinum's DB.bnk is already at 3880kb.  I guess i've made it quite larger than original.