We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

General chat - So we don't flood the forums

Milli

37 minutes ago, Diablo/Eudemon said:

To be honest for a second I thought about requiring login to download

Because even tho we are getting lot of traffic from launch but most of them come download and leave, thats why there is a huge surge of bounce rate (people who visit and leave within 20 seconds ) so downside is we are not seeing registration go up from this one time surge of traffic 

But then I decided not to be a dick because it's not my work (out of respect for all creator ) and I want to be free and convience for all user and visitor 

Good choice.

Imo, allowing for easier downloading means more ppl will play and talk about the game, which should naturally lead to more forum regs. And they'll be meaningful regs, not just made for downloading.

LtEiJUz.jpg

This was a memorable experience.. TDU marathon for 4 straight days, lol.

So, I can confirm the sp campaign works great. Start to finish, no issues.

Must've heard Bananarama, Tupac Changes, and Kavinsky Nightcall like a million times. 🤣🤣

Also the delivery missions are great picks, and same goes for the reward cars.

Dude, i calculated the points! I am bad at math, but i can do simple calculations! Hahaha

Mission vehicles and rewards ones have been thought about and really hand picked in order to give the player a taste of things. And the desire to have the reward vehicles.

2 hours ago, BloodyThunderX said:

Thanks for sharing my video, ha.

I do really enjoy this mod. Gives the game a complete new roster of vehicles to race about with and roam about with others enjoying the mod aswell. 🙂

Thanks for doing it, in first place.  And i knew it was you, as soon as i saw the nick... now i am sure. Hahaha

I am really glad that you, and other people are enjoying it.  Trully am.

Sincerely, I have one request.

I noticed that there is no Lamborghini Murci Roadster, It would be great if you bring back and add the original Lamborghini Murci roadster as a "tuning model" to the video game. The same way you've added multiple Aventador models and the other hidden cars, adding the original Murcielago roadster model to the game is appreciated.

I ask you to do so because I no longer have the original files. furthermore, I am not aware of how to mod the "tuned models".

Once again, Great job to the team behind this Test Drive Unlimited Platinum mod!!

regards.

Edited by DΛN

FYI, I've just found three mods for Murcielago roadster. It would be great if it is possible for you @Milli to add them to the TDU Platinum as a patch.

I suggest to add them as tuning models to the original Murci model of the videogame.

Here are the links of the models for you, I'm not aware of re-using these mods is permitted or not. Hence I think re-using the original model of the game could be the only option.

1. https://www.playground.ru/files/tdu_lamborghini_murcielago_lp650-34570/
    2. https://www.playground.ru/files/tdu_lamborghini_lp640_roadster_air_vents_up_v1_5-48169/

Regards.

Edited by DΛN

Not sure if ANYONE else is having this issue, but the old CheatHappens trainer I can't for the life of me seem to get it working with the game? Even with a fresh install and the TDU Platinum mod re-applied doesn't seem to help. Everyone else I've spoken to said they could get it working, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Pressing the buttons don't seem to do anything.

43 minutes ago, BloodyThunderX said:

Not sure if ANYONE else is having this issue, but the old CheatHappens trainer I can't for the life of me seem to get it working with the game? Even with a fresh install and the TDU Platinum mod re-applied doesn't seem to help. Everyone else I've spoken to said they could get it working, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Pressing the buttons don't seem to do anything.

I don't know. Lol (wow such help)

So managed to add the Murcielago Roadster models as tuning cars after some hours, didn't take too much effort TBH. Furthermore, I changed the road and vegetation textures and they look great. Now gotta work on my actual projects as wasted too much time playing this hah.

20190501214127.thumb.jpg.fc81532b285ea95f05351533f37010fc.jpg

20190501213837.thumb.jpg.b1f90797b46679526d85a1ce24365c28.jpg

20190502003037.thumb.jpg.5bc244f6c6c3b373e3b7b99d9cbecb99.jpg

20190502003607.thumb.jpg.94735484eaea1fa4688268591834f273.jpg

20190501215633.thumb.jpg.d3dfca26e55ba34265c8152fe7b43c83.jpg

Regards.

Edited by DΛN

Weird question I wanna ask everyone here: Is it possible to delete one of the radio stations in the game to make room for my new one, or is that a no? I only ask this, because I've downloaded a whole batch of songs I want to put into my game

3 hours ago, iZ GunDaM said:

Weird question I wanna ask everyone here: Is it possible to delete one of the radio stations in the game to make room for my new one, or is that a no? I only ask this, because I've downloaded a whole batch of songs I want to put into my game

Do you know that you can create, if i am not wrong, 4 new radio stations on your savegame folder?

You know how to check your rank progress when you're in your house, right? It's under the info tab.

Anyway, progress isn't so much about points as it is about completing tasks. You have to gold cup all the missions, buy 15 houses, buy 50 cars, buy 3 cars of certain brands, buy clothes, drive the whole map, and log 5k miles. Multiplayer tasks have been modded out, so you'll reach 100% completion and Ace rank if you just complete all the singleplayer tasks.

On a side note, everything is buyable without having to grind missions if you buy cheap tuners for the races, and cheap houses and cheap cars to fulfill the progress requirements. I had well over $1 million left after buying all the essentials for Ace rank. Afterwards, you can just sell all the filler cars and clean out your garage.

2 minutes ago, Ztryka531 said:

I thought it was lowered to 800 something in the mod to get the Ace, anyway thanks for the info!

In UCP, yes. Because i didn't know how to make the game achieve 100% completion, so it was limited to 88%. For Platinum i learned how to edit that, so, 100% is possible again, so Ace level will be at 100% again aswell. Lol