We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

General chat - So we don't flood the forums

Milli

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, bartelomelo said:

hi guys, great job with platinium mod, but i have question, is there any mod which can repair shifting gears in base game? 🙂 In platinium mod it works perfectly fine, but i just want to comeback to base game,  I've tried to force vsync on my amd drivers program but it doesnt help 😞

You are running the game above 60fps?

• 2 weeks later...
    11 hours ago, ThunderAI said:

I'm using manual shifting. Most of the times, i have to press the pedal shifters multiple times in TDU platinum to gear up or down. I've turned on big bnk and vsync and also have d3d9 in my game folder but i'm still facing this issue

Sure, but are you running it below or above 60fps? 

V-sync just makes the game match your screen settings, if you have a good enough computer, to run it above 144fps, with a 144hz monitor, v-sync will make it match the monitor hz. 

Hey I am new here and just downloaded the game TDU platinum but it gets stuck at "loading please wait".I also did whatever the youtube guys did but was unable to solve the issue.Please help me in this issue

Note:I have not installed the latest patch only the game files so does installing the latest patch(1.21) help in solving the"loading screen"?

Edited by Soni

On 11/27/2022 at 6:19 PM, Milli said:

Sure, but are you running it below or above 60fps? 

V-sync just makes the game match your screen settings, if you have a good enough computer, to run it above 144fps, with a 144hz monitor, v-sync will make it match the monitor hz. 

I'm running it on 60hz at 60fps. I tried lower video settings and even windowed mode but nothing worked. I'm not sure if this is some problem with the game itself or the mod.

Hello Guys, 

I needed Some Help Some Days Earlier I had a File Mod Called Multiple Prize Cars I installed it in my Tdu Platinum, It was a db.bnk file. After I opened the game it crashed and crashed and crashed.

As bad things started to happen my computer (which is from stone age) Didn't receive any internet nor direct ethernet connection.

Now I have this crappy phone which can only download files that are 1gb or so 

If Anyone is generous plz give me their db.bnk file which is in the database folder.

Thank you

• 3 months later...
    On 3/15/2023 at 1:37 PM, sayzjudos said:

hi so i have a buddy in the AU who's trying to play and did everything right, but stuck in the loading game screen and freezes.

how do we fix that?

Use a VPN the first time you create an online profile.  I find connecting to a European country such as the Netherlands works well.