Jump to content
We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Milli

General chat - So we don't flood the forums

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Milli said:

In UCP, yes. Because i didn't know how to make the game achieve 100% completion, so it was limited to 88%. For Platinum i learned how to edit that, so, 100% is possible again, so Ace level will be at 100% again aswell. Lol

The time of learning does pay off and it showed! Best tdu mod yay! Gonna reach Ace soon enough, it does took a lot of time but we get there. Thanks again and more power to Platinum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again, I have concerns regarding looking for the radio station logo images in tdu files, where do I find them? Its for personal editing purposes because I got some songs ready and people also kept on asking me for this question lol.

PS. Sorry if its a double post or something if I violate any.

Edited by Ztryka531

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ztryka531 said:

Hello again, I have concerns regarding looking for the radio station logo images in tdu files, where do I find them? Its for personal editing purposes because I got some songs ready and people also kept on asking me for this question lol.

PS. Sorry if its a double post or something if I violate any.

Who exactly is asking you about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Milli said:

Who exactly is asking you about that?

Some discord people, since they want to change the logos of their stations that fits their song playlist, I found the radio in game, the logo images are changed from the original tdu, if I can recall correctly there is a logo of rock radio, oahu fm, retro wave fm and tnt radio on top of the standard radio stations. is there anyway to replace the pictures of the radio stations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Diablo/Eudemon said:

if it's platinum related, add it to platinum wiki, not TDU

Got it, cut the Platinum related stuff. For now I'll wait and see if ppl repeatedly ask those. Don't want to bloat up the page.

Also, earlier someone said setting multi-core cpu affinity to single core fixes frame drops, but I haven't tested it myself nor have I heard back from anyone else on that. But I added it anyway for now, since I saw it was included as a solution in the official readme included with the game, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Milli, loving platinum! you have clearly put a lot of care into this mod and it shows! i was just wondering if you could identify what vehicle the Focus RS is listed under in the Audio files, I've been through the list back and forth and i can only see the Focus SVT, I only wanted to replace it with the audio used for the Audi Quattro (the 5cyl engine sounds fantastic in this and sounds a lot more accurate to the real life MK2 Focus RS 😉) other than that im loving this awesome mod, thanks and hope to see you in Hawaii 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SCORCHEDCRIMSON said:

Hey Milli, loving platinum! you have clearly put a lot of care into this mod and it shows! i was just wondering if you could identify what vehicle the Focus RS is listed under in the Audio files, I've been through the list back and forth and i can only see the Focus SVT, I only wanted to replace it with the audio used for the Audi Quattro (the 5cyl engine sounds fantastic in this and sounds a lot more accurate to the real life MK2 Focus RS 😉) other than that im loving this awesome mod, thanks and hope to see you in Hawaii 😀

Nevermind I found it 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ztryka531 said:

Hello guys, I got some minor issue, I try to change radio logos but they turn out to be like this (plain brown), any how to fix this?

-img-

That's because you did them wrong. Lol

While converting your DDS to 2db, you must use the original 2db as a source/guide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

47 minutes ago, Milli said:

That's because you did them wrong. Lol

While converting your DDS to 2db, you must use the original 2db as a source/guide.

Original 2db is from the game files, right? In what way how could I use the original 2db when converting my new dds files to 2db?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...