We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

General chat - So we don't flood the forums

Milli

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

hi guys, great job with platinium mod, but i have question, is there any mod which can repair shifting gears in base game? 🙂 In platinium mod it works perfectly fine, but i just want to comeback to base game,  I've tried to force vsync on my amd drivers program but it doesnt help 😞

2 hours ago, bartelomelo said:

hi guys, great job with platinium mod, but i have question, is there any mod which can repair shifting gears in base game? 🙂 In platinium mod it works perfectly fine, but i just want to comeback to base game,  I've tried to force vsync on my amd drivers program but it doesnt help 😞

You are running the game above 60fps?

• 2 weeks later...
    11 hours ago, ThunderAI said:

I'm using manual shifting. Most of the times, i have to press the pedal shifters multiple times in TDU platinum to gear up or down. I've turned on big bnk and vsync and also have d3d9 in my game folder but i'm still facing this issue

Sure, but are you running it below or above 60fps? 

V-sync just makes the game match your screen settings, if you have a good enough computer, to run it above 144fps, with a 144hz monitor, v-sync will make it match the monitor hz.