We promise no intrusive ads, help keep the community alive
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Vlvpsh

Change Biker Animation Harley

Hello. i've encountered a problem. My biker animation for Harley is same as for Sport Bikes. I've checked database via tdi2vpe and harley set for M2 class. I don't know how to change biker animation back to normal for Harley.

3.png

Edited by Vlvpsh

7 hours ago, binbow said:

Please check the IK. The original Harley's IK is 1510.

2019-02-16.png

4.png

it is 1510 in my db. Changing id-ik to 664 did not change animation eiher

Edited by Vlvpsh

6 hours ago, binbow said:

What about the following things?
Does the timestamp of db_data.cpr match the date and time you made the change in tdu2vpe?

Yes it does.
Take a look at my db, maybe you will find something http://www.mediafire.com/file/3uuxiui921g4c70/db_data.cpr/file

I have added few cars myself in db but everything works fine and motorcycles too, only problem only with the Harley animation

The problem is in the db_data because i have tried the original one from AutoPack 1.8 and animation there works fine.

Edited by Vlvpsh

The "db_data.cpr" you provided seems to be broken. However, I could not specify the broken data address. There is no abnormality in the data in the range handled by tdu2vpe. I recommend you to undo all the changes you've made to "db_data.cpr" (replace "db_data.cpr" with the original file) and make try to change again while monitoring the situation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.