We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: TDU Platinum custom traffic

TDUZoqqer

Which trucks do you mean? The traffic pack of 2CVSUPERGT was and still is awesome. Gonna be a challenge to reach this level lol concidering I have poly count restrictions.

I would make the traffic cars 8k polys each when I could. But this is actually a mod with lowspec pcs in mind.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 2:03 AM, TDUZoqqer said:

Which trucks do you mean? The traffic pack of 2CVSUPERGT was and still is awesome. Gonna be a challenge to reach this level lol concidering I have poly count restrictions.

I would make the traffic cars 8k polys each when I could. But this is actually a mod with lowspec pcs in mind.

anything new on this mod project?

23 minutes ago, TDU Iceman said:

What happened, some fucking idiots were bothering him? Ah shit.. I see this happen way too often. No one wants to make shit for free when you got ungrateful entitled morons whining and demanding things all the time.

That's not the problem. Certain things happened in TDuck Discord server. I don't want to go too deep into details, but he most likely won't be back.

Even if I don't know, what happened at Discord, but it's not new, that there always a couple of a**holes around.
Everybody should know this.
You have to think about, that what you are doing, you do for good, the most other people, not the bad ones.
Just ignore these bad ones.

Don't get this truth is a bit thin-skinned , am I right?

The issue was that Zoqqer and Diablo had an argument in Discord, Zoqqer decided to leave. Nothing else.  He told me he would contact me through facebook, but there is absolutelly no news about the project.  TDU Platinum is progressing, and i won't delay it's released because this traffic mod. 

So, let's drop the subject, and watch your language, using *** doesn't really censor anything, and saying poop is a better choice of word instead of that one you used, Iceman. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

The low-poly modelling projects are harder than high-poly modelling ones, IMO. That said, the models look great and your skills in low-poly modelling is impressive!! Keep up the good work.

Not to be too picky here, but If I were to model the Nissan for the traffic cars, I'd bake its details - like the grills, lights, door locks, vents and the other small details - as it decreases the polygon count. Of course that is just me and these 3D models look excellent. 🙂

Edited by DΛN

On 6/14/2019 at 11:08 PM, DΛN said:

The low-poly modelling projects are harder than high-poly modelling ones, IMO. That said, the models look great and your skills in low-poly modelling is impressive!! Keep up the good work.

Not to be too picky here, but If I were to model the Nissan for the traffic cars, I'd bake its details - like the grills, lights, door locks, vents and the other small details - as it decreases the polygon count. Of course that is just me and these 3D models look excellent. 🙂

I am not working with normal maps since normal maps are making the file size way bigger than some extra polygons, and in TDU you have a hard limit of the size of a traffic car file, which is somewhere around 600kb-ish as far i remember. 512px Normal maps are 1300kb by themselfes already, so it's not an option.

If I could work with normal maps, I would make the details way better to begin with. Thanks for the input though, but as you can see there's a reason why i do how i do it

Edited by TDUZoqqer

• 4 months later...