We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: TDU Platinum custom traffic

TDUZoqqer

Altima is getting there. The rear bumper is hell to model lol

image.thumb.png.ace20fb3be0d062e81fa13abf75d9f01.png

image.thumb.png.0cd5c3990f333d5dda776c711881ee13.png

image.thumb.png.03b3154695cc456689e67e9db0bef856.png

image.thumb.png.5e3d4819ccaf22ae2e6a50eb8a04200d.png

E: I only now realized it's the 2016 Altima, and I wanted to make a 2014 one. Well, list changed from 2014 to 2016 now. 😂

E2: Ah, no, all correct. I decied to do the 2016 to begin with since I haven't found any blueprints of the 2014 model. Forgot to update the list.

On 3/7/2019 at 6:23 PM, TDUZoqqer said:

Altima modeling done. The same(-ish) polycount as the Tacoma. Slightly more, but still alright since in the 2000-2500 polys range. Will texture it the following days, post renders and take on another car. Either the Expedition or the Tahoe, I'll see.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Can't wait to these in-game, Zoqqer. I love and am enjoying your mods from the past and I know me and others are going to enjoy these traffic cars. Thanks for the work you are doing.

Altima done. The Altima turned out to be a fairly complicated car to model actually. Not particulary difficult, but tricky to catch the shapes. It isn't perfect by any means, but it's close enough, really. Also, texturing the headlights was a nightmare. But yeah lol.

01rkklt.png

0285j9x.png

0351kb6.png

04pyka3.png

05bnk5m.png

06ooksd.png

07gjk3v.png

08rbkla.png

09yqjgr.png

10i5jr6.png

Ignore the reflections of the the transparent stuff in the paint, we all know it doesn't matter since TDU won't reflect them ingame.

Asset details:

Polycount: 2.298

specific textures used: 5 (512x512 DXT1 no alpha, 256x256 DXT5, 256x256 DXT1 no alpha, 256x256 DXT1 no alpha, 128x128 DXT1 no alpha)

Duration: 5-ish days

Gonna make a break from the traffic cars for a day or two (actually, continue my "real work" lol), in the meanwhile you can tell me what I should model next from the list. I am tending towards Expedition or Tahoe.

I actually never managed to make traffic cars damageable in TDU, but to be honest I never really tried to. The Models are prepared to >be< damageable, yes, just Gotta figure out how Vanilla does that. Also planing on make broken glass and dents and scratches work. Which is I belive UV2 ingame and for thus pretty easy to do.

2 hours ago, Milli said:

That's really nice! Those traffics are being better quality than some TDU car mods. Lol 

And make the Tahoe next. Leave the Expedition for one of the last ones, because it might be one of the coolest to make.

Yeah there is a particular modder I have in mind which I read out by this statement lmao. Let's hope he won't "all of a sudden" make quality traffic mods right after I release it, what a coincidence that would be. 😏 Just mentioning my GT3 out of the blue here 🤫

Yep might be the most clever decision. I can see myself doing something completely different right after preparing the Tahoe blueprints, I am really spontaneous you know 😅

E: btw had an idea about the firetruck and bus replacements:

maxresdefault.jpg

Bus_fares_may_increase__some_by_more_tha

note to myself: the bus is a Gillig Low Floor