We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Create own tuning kits?

Aenigma66

The title might be a bit misleading, but I'm currently running the Community Ultra Pack and was wondering to basically save more car slots by making certain cars unlockable via tuning. E.g. buying a Ferrari 430 Spider and then taking it to the tuner to unlock the 430 Scuderia Spider 16M for the difference of what the cars cost right now (170k for the base 430, 210k for the 430 Scuderia --> 40k for the tuning kit).

Would that be possible and, if so, how would I go about doing it?

@TDUZoqqer

Thanks for the answer; how would I go about that, though? Load the performance packs in their respective tuners and add the car ID as the ID for the new car pack or...?
I'm a bit confused here, not gonna lie, I never really understood TDUF, I still prefer Modding Tools & Physics editor

19 hours ago, Milli said:

Via Modding Tools is also possible, just harder to do so, as you will need to decrypt the .db files via TDU UT.

On 3/10/2019 at 11:31 PM, TDUZoqqer said:

Yes it's possible, you need to edit the performance packs with TDUF and assign a specific slot to the tuning pack. Vanilla Nissan 350Z and Ford Mustang work this way.

Alright, thanks 🙂
I think I figured it out. One more question; I guess if I want to say fill up the slot for, e.g. the 430 Scuderia in the Ferrari-Dealership with a Ferrari that has not yet been added to the UCP, e.g. the 575 Barchetta, I need to follow the tutorial to add a completely new car slot, right?

20 minutes ago, Aenigma66 said:

Alright, thanks 🙂
I think I figured it out. One more question; I guess if I want to say fill up the slot for, e.g. the 430 Scuderia in the Ferrari-Dealership with a Ferrari that has not yet been added to the UCP, e.g. the 575 Barchetta, I need to follow the tutorial to add a completely new car slot, right?

Yeah, most likely.