We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 & Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (SS) with Movable Rear Wings!

Nick1999

Is there a modder or a guy who has these Bugatti's with movable rear wings somewhere on their PC? I recently started to like Bugatti's more, but i wan't it to be realistic by having an option that it's wing opens up when you put down the window. It would be nice if anyone sends 16.4 version and Super Sport (SS, the black n orange one).

If you have any files from TDU central or anywhere really, i would be extremely happy.

Source of the request:

http://www.drivers-paradise.com/index.php/tdu-1/cars/119-tdu-1/cars/bugatti/1176-bugatti-veyron-eb-16-4-v1-5-1-tduzoqqer.html

http://www.drivers-paradise.com/index.php/tdu-1/cars/119-tdu-1/cars/bugatti/1175-bugatti-veyron-eb-16-4-v1-5-tduzoqqer.html

Have a good day/evening!

Nick1999

19 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Please don't request my mods, I won't share them and strike people when they will be.

About the SuperSports, I belive StarGT did it with the moving spoiler, just google, I don't have it myself.

well StarGT mod doesn't exist anywhere. Why won't you share your mods? kinda weird

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, LonelyDarknesss said:

Maybe he is Selfish, or Simply Lazy

I am not forced to upload any of my mods to public. When you call me selfish for that, alright.

I just don't want my mods to be online anymore for my own particular reasons you don't know. So stop placing me in bad light just because you don't get what you want.

1 minute ago, TDUZoqqer said:

I am not forced to upload any of my mods to public. When you call me selfish for that, alright.

I just don't want my mods to be online anymore for my own particular reasons you don't know. So stop placing me in bad light just because you don't get what you want.

kinda sucks..they were good mods also