We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you watching?

The Queen

I saw Cars 2 in the weekend, actually much better than I was expecting.

Alot of proper car jokes and references hidden in it ('British Wheeland' branded engine parts at one point, loved that) and alot of branded cars, P38 Range Rovers with the branding for example, as well as Fiats.

Now to find an excuse to wait until the 3rd one is out on DVD...

The CARS movies are quite fun to watch and if you know a bit more than your typical person there are some nice easter eggs hidden in amongst them.

Finished Fargo series 3 last night, not as bold as the previous two but a good watch and plenty to keep you glued to the screen.

• 1 year later...

(Re)watched The West Wing for the millionth time, just recently found out that Frasier is being revived so I'm rewatching that now.

Just started The OA season 2 and Love Death & Robots... first episode was unsettling and interesting lol.

Oh and I watched The Trip the other night. I'm not a fan of Steve Coogan but it was both funny and depressing. She was only 16 years old!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...