We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you watching?

The Queen

Inception!! Wow, that is all i can say, my new favourite. I've been sat down for like an hour running the end through my head and i'm sure i've just worked out what happened. Need to see it again to make sure, i'm sure i've missed lots but was hooked and soaking up every detail all the way through, well trying to. Is complex but quite simple to follow untill the last 20 mins really. Wow....

Inception!! Wow, that is all i can say, my new favourite. I've been sat down for like an hour running the end through my head and i'm sure i've just worked out what happened. Need to see it again to make sure, i'm sure i've missed lots but was hooked and soaking up every detail all the way through, well trying to. Is complex but quite simple to follow untill the last 20 mins really. Wow....

I complete agree! I was stunned by how good it was. Went to the first showing yesterday morning and damn... I was blown away. Definitely up there with my top films but still nowhere near as mindblowing (for me) as Avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from seeing it with some friends. It was really hard to understand most of it but I liked it lot. The acting was great and the concept of the film was a really good idea. The end was disappointing but I think I've worked it out for myself ;)

[e]The film was Inception :lol: Forgot to mention that xD

• 2 weeks later...

The Expendables!

Last night at 11.30 and got out at about 1am. Latest I have ever been to the cinema. :p

Was a great film, was just missing something like other locations as it was too restricted imo. The cast was brilliant though and some bits of the film had me laughing out loud. :D

Got in to see two films for free at the Odeon the last 2 or 3 weekends.

Knight and Day

Sorcerers Apprentice

Since then I have watched (on dvd)

The Island

I Love You Beth Cooper (Yeah I know it's a romantic style comedy but I like them for some reason...ok :p)

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs

Brooklyns Finest

Cop Out

From Paris With Love

Repo Men

Armored

Four Brothers

Hot Tub Time Machine

• 2 weeks later...

I saw The Expendables tonight and it was pretty good. Actors were good and action scenes were awesome. Everyone on the film had tank arms lol. I agree with Queen as it was very restricted to just about two places and that the storyline was very typical. But the explosions and action made up for it.

I'll post my star rating because I know you want to see it ;)

535px-4_stars.svg.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw The Expendables while I was on holiday last week. I'm not usually one to go to cinemas and it seems the people of Torbay are no different seeing as it was only me, my dad and two other people in a full size cinema room.

Lots of explosions and dead bodies flying every where always gets my approval though and I enjoyed it. The gun that one of the characters had, I think it was a shotgun type gun, which had the firing rate pretty much the same as a machine gun was hilarious.

I saw The Expendables while I was on holiday last week. I'm not usually one to go to cinemas and it seems the people of Torbay are no different seeing as it was only me, my dad and two other people in a full size cinema room.

Lots of explosions and dead bodies flying every where always gets my approval though and I enjoyed it. The gun that one of the characters had, I think it was a shotgun type gun, which had the firing rate pretty much the same as a machine gun was hilarious.

Was probably empty because the film has been out for over a month now.

But it is an awesome film and I think I know which gun you mean, the A12 shotgun. I want one :lol:.

• 3 months later...

Just found a movie that i saw on one of the famous IMAX cinemas in year 2000(just before it went bankrupt, here in Norway)

It's called "Ski to the max"

I absolutely recommend this to all you ski fanatics out there, who love skiing!:)

I recommend you to use an good sound system, as it plays an important role of the experience of watching it!

I rate it 10/10!

Trailer:

-Cheers!:)