We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you watching?

The Queen

• 1 year later...
No. :evil:

<3

In other news... currently catching up on season 5 of The Walking Dead. I'm half way through episode 5 atm. The bad news is, so far.. this episode is meh. The good news is episode 4 was awesome. It was like the "golden days" of TWD, it's been a while since I've enjoyed an episode as much. It's just solid all round.

Recently okay lets start...

Guardians of the galaxy

Walking dead

Arrow

Flash

Marvel agents of shield

Gotham

Some more i can't remember but its more or less the same every week :lol:

Yup same for next week

The Walking Dead spoilers lie within:

Yeah he ain't dead.. not a chance. He might be when Rick finds out though. The whole Beth/hospital storyline is great. Messed up, dark, but great :lol:

I know scott xD

Some spoilers too...

Rick will surely go ape lalalala or tyreese or sasha as bob died because of this mission not to mention others and well i knew he didn't have a cure but part of me hoped he did :/

If Tyreese, I wish Eugene good luck.. he's a biiig man. I'll take a guess and say Eugene and Abraham will go off on their own, together, since Eugene couldn't survive on his own and the other group won't be to happy to have him in their group once they find out.

• 2 months later...

Watched Clue (1985) on Netflix yesterday. Absolutely hilarious, very entertaining and mildly confusing. There's also a Scarlet Johannson (sp?) lookalike in it :lol: And also the man famous for uttering my username... GREAT SCOTT!

Definitely a good watch and available in both Netflix US and UK (and probably elsewhere)

So after about three years of no films I have managed to watch two great pieces of cinematography recently.

Live of the others/Leben der Anderen: a German film about the ridiculous life of artists, politicians and Stasi in Eastern Germany during the late 80's. I recommend it a lot for anyone who is interested in modern European history. Really good.

Adrenalin - The BMW Touring Car Story: go, look it up on YouTube, buy it and have fun. It's an absolute necessity for everyone who has got a few milliliters of German petrol in his blood. I had goose bumps. Enough said.

• 2 weeks later...
This

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4MDU0NTUyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQxMzY4MjE@._V1__SX1857_SY905_.jpg

If you seen Saving Private Ryan and liked it then i definitely recommend this

:ym: Link doesn't work :p

Watched the first 2 episodes of Better Call Saul, I didn't have high hopes for it being good, but it's actually brilliant. :nods:

Also watched the new episode of The Walking Dead, first half was slow and boring, second half was pretty good.. [spoil]They're running out of characters to kill though..[/spoil]

Watched Silence of the Lambs a few weeks ago on Netflix, it's brilliant and a must watch for anyone who likes thrillers (think Along Came a Spider but better).. I need to watch the rest of the Hannibal films (then the TV show).

• 3 weeks later...