We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

More biker gear? And more clothes mods in general while I'm at it

iZ GunDaM

Hey people, I'm seriously having a blast with Test Drive Unlimited Platinum. Loving the nods to other popular culture in terms of the upgrades, too. The only thing that honestly surprises me is just how... Lacking the customization still is, in terms of updated clothing. So I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm requesting some new biker gear and custom clothing, like this:

Biker helmets:

- Shoei Xspirit 3 (Color variations could include the latest Marc Marquez design, as well as John McGuiness's 2019 helmet)

- AGV Corsa R (With some variations based on Valentino Rossi's designs from 2019 and earlier, also featuring Barry Sheene and Guy Martin's design)

- Arai RX7-V

- Shark Race R helmet (Featuring a color variation based on Lorenzo's 2019 helmet)

Biking suits are whatever, though some updated texturing + more color variations wouldn't hurt. As for clothing mods in general... Hmmmm, I'm thinking an Austin 3:16 t shirt for one. And for another, maybe some shirts based on music artists like Megadeth and such? Unsure really, but I'd appreciate it if you're able to mod and replace the Redrabbit helmets, even moreso if you were to do the clothing mod as a bonus of sorts. Thanks for reading in advance.

Edited by iZ GunDaM

Guess, most people were and still aren't interested in modding clothes, even less for bikes, very much.
There were a few modders like CarlosVega or Tool831 about 10 years ago. They made e. g. some T-Shirts.
They all left TDU years ago.

But, hey, there are the tools for un-/repacking the bnk files, Modding Tools for tranforming file format and some graphic editing software like Photoshop, so you are encourage to go into modding by yourself. It's not rocket science  😉

2 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

Guess, most people were and still aren't interested in modding clothes, even less for bikes, very much.
There were a few modders like CarlosVega or Tool831 about 10 years ago. They made e. g. some T-Shirts.
They all left TDU years ago.

But, hey, there are the tools for un-/repacking the bnk files, Modding Tools for tranforming file format and some graphic editing software like Photoshop, so you are encourage to go into modding by yourself. It's not rocket science  😉

Like a BNK to DDS converter?

Edited by iZ GunDaM

No, there is a BNK Editor for TDU 1 for un-/repacking bnk files around.

With Modding tools you can convert 2db files into dds files, that can be edited in a graphic software (e. g. Photoshop).

And then you need the Nvidia Tools-Filter to save the prepared file as dds again.

With Modding Tools to make dds into 2db again and the BNK Editor to repack the bnk.

Long told short.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Tried that but i dont think it's the proper way to add clothing, isnt the "materials" files to look into to add more clothes with different textures? If Im wrong, I'd really appreciate an in depth tutorial on how to add clothes properly