We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorial for Perf. packs in TDU1

RsZ28

Question

Hello. So, I was able to get the car I wanted to get in TDU Platinum, and it went fine, had to try and try and try and well, I did it. However, my car has no performance pack and therefore can't be upgraded. BUT I want to be able to upgrade it, so I need a performance pack. Therefore, I thought I'd make it myself. But I dunno how. So, is there some tutorial(s) on how to make such thing and then how to add it with TDUF?

Thx for the answer.

4 answers to this question

On 5/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, RsZ28 said:

Hello. So, I was able to get the car I wanted to get in TDU Platinum, and it went fine, had to try and try and try and well, I did it. However, my car has no performance pack and therefore can't be upgraded. BUT I want to be able to upgrade it, so I need a performance pack. Therefore, I thought I'd make it myself. But I dunno how. So, is there some tutorial(s) on how to make such thing and then how to add it with TDUF?

Thx for the answer.

If you take a look on TDUF, how i made it for other vehicles, you might get a clue on how to actually do it. It is really not complex to do, just needs attention. 

And no, there is no tutorial for that.  But i tell you before hand, if the car you added is from a different brand than the ones already tunable in the game, it won't work, because TDU has a limit of 8 brands per tune-shop, and that limit is already reached.

2 hours ago, Milli said:

If you take a look on TDUF, how i made it for other vehicles, you might get a clue on how to actually do it. It is really not complex to do, just needs attention. 

And no, there is no tutorial for that.  But i tell you before hand, if the car you added is from a different brand than the ones already tunable in the game, it won't work, because TDU has a limit of 8 brands per tune-shop, and that limit is already reached.

The car is a Ford, so it should work. The problem I had, is when I did the perf. pack, it somehow turned all of the car's data that I had added back to TDU Custom car 1. Which I don't get. Do I have to create entries in the database for each level of the pack I make?

6 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

The car is a Ford, so it should work. The problem I had, is when I did the perf. pack, it somehow turned all of the car's data that I had added back to TDU Custom car 1. Which I don't get. Do I have to create entries in the database for each level of the pack I make?

Depends. Each "Aftermarket pack" works in a % increase. So, if you need to make a car have 3 different tunes, then yes, you need at least 3 different packs for it.  Or you can use one that's already existant.  And then assign 3 packs for 1 car. 

Like i said, it's not complicated if you take a look at it. But explain bits of database editing, without know what you're actually doing is really complex, which is why i don't go around teaching people how to do it, because i have no clue about what you're actually doing, what you are editing, and which part of the database you're on about.

Just telling me that the increase is made in % actually help understand a little bit more.

I don't have as much time as I'd want to learn all of this, 'cuz I'm preparing to move. But I'm looking at it when I have a little free time.