We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

B Engineering Edonis on Platinum

Pandytim99

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, brianjai said:

Actually you can buy a EB110SS and go to tuning shop and it becomes the Edonis

This. 

And if you wonder why, take a read about how the Edonis was actually made in real life. 

In Platinum you don't need the tools to find any car, they are all available in the game. 

On 6/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, Milli said:

This. 

And if you wonder why, take a read about how the Edonis was actually made in real life. 

In Platinum you don't need the tools to find any car, they are all available in the game. 

i Know that the Edonis is a "upgraded" EB 110 i just was not sure it would work like that in a tuning shop, plus i didn't find a B.engineering tuning shop so i was concerned. The Edonis is my favourite obscure supercar, its a shame it is not featured in any other games besides tdu 1!

On 6/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, Milli said:

This. 

i was unsure if the tuning would work cuz there are some cars that you expect a bodykit/upgrade that don't have it like i was expectin a LB 458 and a rocketbunny 350z well nethertheless thank you for the advice and the mod! btw there is a weird issue with the mustang gtr/saleen coupe when playing on automatic in regard to the first gear change