We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logitech H shifter Cannot assign into TDU1

Strider125

Hello, i am very VERY new here. i had TDU 1 for quite some time now and last christmas i got a Logitech Shifter. Since i have a TM150, i had to buy an adapter (i bought the Leo Bodnar adapter here: http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=188). I set the shifter up, with the adapter, wired everything up and launched TDU1, went to assign my shifter and lo and behold, not responding. i recalibrated my shifter interface... to no answer. i searched Google for hours... for no answer. if anybody knows how to fix this, type the answer please. 
PS: the shifter works with all my other games (Assetto Corsa, BeamNG.drive, ETS2, even Spintires: Mudrunner and Street Legal Racing: Redline) but not TDU1.

On 6/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, Ryzza5 said:

In your game controller options, do you have an option called something like "Hold for gear" selected?  Tick this for H shifters, untick for sequential (up/down) shifters including paddles.

Does having the PLATINUM expansion change the settings? and did you mean Options (in main menu) > Controls > Options? my setup in there right now looks like this image.thumb.png.3ae7ca18aa9fd8a8e983a608fdd92e76.png Or: do you mean the shifter interface itself?

PS: even with the H-shifter option ON i still does not assign. i tried many times ramming it into to the gears (10 or more times) to no effect.

Edited by Strider125

• 4 years later...