We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mod that limits FPS?

Fround

Im not sure where to put this, but i get way above 90 fps on TDU Paradise and the normal one (graphics doesnt matter) but over 90 fps the traffic starts bugging out, can i limit my fps to 80-90 with a tool or anything? im using a 144hz monitor and dont really want to reduce my refresh rate by setting it to 60hz and using vsync.

50 minutes ago, fhqwhgads said:

You could try using Rivatuner to limit the framerate, but it can sometimes mess with Project Paradise's injection method. If you have an Nvidia GPU, you can also use Nvidia inspector to set a framerate limit for TDU.

how can i limit it using Nvidia Inspector? do you mean this program or am i missing something.

CUuvW4o.png

40 minutes ago, Fround said:

how can i limit it using Nvidia Inspector? do you mean this program or am i missing something.

Yeah, click on the little wrench and screwdriver next to your driver version. It's been a bit since I used it, but there should be a profiles drop-down at the top so you can select TestDriveUnlimited.exe to edit that specific profile. Then in the list of driver settings there should be an option for framerate limit in there. You should be able to select from a bunch of different framerate values in there.

Edited by fhqwhgads