We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited Daydream

mds_blaze_scut

Are you expecting?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you expecting?

• Yes, of course, I'm looking forward
    • It would be interesting to see (try)
    • Dubious
    • No, not interesting

749572338__Fotor.thumb.jpg.bb1b9cc032e2e827cd7b1cfc076205ab.jpg

This world is for those who want to experience and enjoy the atmosphere of Hawaii differently, to the full, with new colors and atmosphere.

TDU_Daydream by mds_blaze_scut
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- What is the addition:

1. Addition (continuation) based on TDU_Platinum as an independent project.
  2. The game is developed exclusively for "Hardcore mode". All characteristics are adjusted exclusively for this mode for realism.
  3. A new format of car physics, the closest to reality (excluding clutch) - starting from power and torque curves, ending with maximum speed, acceleration and control.
  4. This addition has its own unique weather, some sounds and textures of its own design. The game supports resolutions up to 4K and 60fps, as well as expanding to multiple screens (through the settings of the video card).

- What is different about this addition:

1. Physics of cars of our own design. Thanks to more than 3 years of experience in development in this direction, cars have maximum realism in acceleration dynamics (0-100, 0-160, 0-200, 0-250 and 0-270 km/h) based on absolutely reliable data (actual and not declared by the manufacturers!) simulations at the stand using special software. The braking distance and control are also as close to real parameters as possible. All measurement errors are minimized.
  2. Replaced some traffic models.
  3. Created from scratch grass textures (thanks Rt-Rt).
  4. Replaced in-game radio.
  5. Replaced some in-game sounds and music: sounds taken from the PS2 version of the game (thanks fhqwhgads); own music with superimposed acoustic effects.
  6. Replaced turbo sound (thanks ZMZ).
  7. Replaced by own the sound of the police.
  8. A unique weather was created from scratch, cyclical, fully dynamic (except for precipitation and light of lanterns).
  9. Fixed some traffic bugs.
  10. Increased traffic.
  11. Added feedback fix for Logitech G27.
  12. Created from scratch unique HDR graphics config.
  13. Increased texture rendering range.
  14. Replaced tire textures with higher quality and high poly (thanks to VDV522).
  15. Real Water Mod (mod of real water textures: water textures and a config of own design).
  16. Quiet Transmission Whine Mod (a mod that reduces the sound of transmission, thanks fhqwhgads).
  17. TDU Remove Seatbelt v0.1 Alpha Mod (a mod that removes seat belts, thanks -=[(ELVIS)]=- ).
  18. Replaced container textures.
  19. Replaced the texture of gas stations.
  20. Replaced the texture of the shadows (better).
  21. Added own license plate.
  22. Fixed car reflections.
  23. Added own logo.
  24. Updated red interface.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Sample system requirements for stable operation of the game:

1. 2-core processor with a frequency of 2.4 GHz or higher.
  2. From 2 (and preferably from 4 GB) of RAM.
  3. A video card from 1 GB in volume or higher (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher, and similarly AMD (ATi) Radeon HD 4870, Radeon Vega 8 or higher); for a rough comparison, the link is https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gtx-260.c217; there you can compare your stuffing with the minimum required in the Relative Perfomance column.
  4. Free disk space of 18 GB or more.

See you in Hawaii! Regards, mds_blaze_scut

Link to download - https://hf-garage.ru/tdu_daydream

TDU_Daydream Promo video - 

Official group, Russian-speaking community and technical support - https://vk.com/tdu_daydream

YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKTeyZmnbdFYq8SB-cOi_HA

P.S.: translated using Google Translate 😄

All work on the addition was done by me personally and alone. The videos are recorded in real time on the in-game interface, mounted by me. Anyway, I do everything myself 🙂

239482700__Fotor.thumb.jpg.90d087733bf397d7be6b4303b858d8c0.jpg

Edited by mds_blaze_scut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, ZG264 said:

Looks really promising mds_blaze_scut 😎

I will be keeping an eye on it's development and hopefully in the future we can have an english language version so i can jump in a play-test it out to give some feedback etc.

I like the look of your weather cycles very much.

Thanks so much for your support. I will try 🙂

3 hours ago, Danny cybart said:

Bro could you help me modify and replace cars in unlimited driver test. psp
  Will there be any program?

What is a PSP? If you are talking about the computer version, then on the Internet there are many manuals on this topic. Even in TDU_Platinum has all the necessary programs and manuals

It's in english now it seems! FAST work there 'blaze' 😉

I'll give it a go time permitting this weekend 🙂

Edit: it is a 10GB rar file (the main download)!! ouch my bandwidth (and poor countryside internet connection!). I'm still keen though.

Edited by ZG264

9 hours ago, ZG264 said:

It's in english now it seems! FAST work there 'blaze' 😉

I'll give it a go time permitting this weekend 🙂

Edit: it is a 10GB rar file (the main download)!! ouch my bandwidth (and poor countryside internet connection!). I'm still keen though.

I understood you. I want to say that when compiling this version, I used the easiest and fastest compression method, which is why the .rar file is so large. For the next update, I will correct the installer and choose a stronger compression method to reduce the size of the .rar file.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:19 PM, Djey said:

Playstation portable, I guess... I don't think it has been modded yet. And seriously doubt it will be anytime. 😄

Hi Djey. I had an unpleasant situation. I need your help with TDUMT. Please help me. I created a new individual camera for the machine by editing the Camera.bin file from the DataBase folder. The fact is that now when I enter TDUMT in the Vehicle Manager section, I get an error

** 15.11.2019 20:50:56 ERROR 
*** Exception > Unable to load requested vehicle data.

-- parent exception --
   *** EndOfStreamException > Чтение после конца потока невозможно.
   в System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()
   в System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
   в System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt32()
   в TDUModdingLibrary.fileformats.binaries.Cameras._ReadData()
   в TDUModdingLibrary.fileformats.binaries.Cameras..ctor(String camFileName)
   в TDUModdingLibrary.fileformats.TduFile.GetFile(String fileName)
   в TDUModdingTools.gui.wizards.vehiclemanager.VehicleManagerForm._LoadVehicleData(String slotRef)

I really look forward to your help. Thank you in advance)

6 hours ago, Djey said:

Hi, which steps did you follow to add a new individual camera? And which tool? Using TDUF does not seem to corrupt cameras.bin file. The error may pop when declaring a new camera but not creating required views for it...

It was the new camera that I created. We used the TDUF text interface to create a duplicate and Cameras.bin Editor for editing. An error occurs when loading VehicleManager in TDUMT 1.16.2

6 hours ago, Djey said:

Hi, which steps did you follow to add a new individual camera? And which tool? Using TDUF does not seem to corrupt cameras.bin file. The error may pop when declaring a new camera but not creating required views for it...

Milli told me that TDUMT 1.16.2 does not support new cameras. What I need TDUMT 1.16.3. It's right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 11:40 PM, Sil3nc3r- said:

Installed it, but it doesn't boot up. Before the TDU Windows open up it just closes the black TDU windows and thats it.

Tested it with english files.

My other versions of TDU are working normally (Original, Platinum, TDU modded)

Dear mds_blaze, unfortunately, I'm experiencing the same with Windows 10 pro (i.e., 64 bit).

No doubts about you developed your mod in Windows 10 and tested it well before releasing it.

Anyway, what do you suggest to solve this issue? I'm awaiting to experience what good you did.

Thanks in advance, with best regards.

Edited by JagHond

• mds_blaze_scut changed the title to Test Drive Unlimited Daydream