We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited Daydream

mds_blaze_scut

Are you expecting?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you expecting?

• Yes, of course, I'm looking forward
    • It would be interesting to see (try)
    • Dubious
    • No, not interesting

On 12/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, JagHond said:

Dear mds_blaze, unfortunately, I'm experiencing the same with Windows 10 pro (i.e., 64 bit).

No doubts about you developed your mod in Windows 10 and tested it well before releasing it.

Anyway, what do you suggest to solve this issue? I'm awaiting to experience what good you did.

Thanks in advance, with best regards.

Ok, I heard you. I will sort this out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • mds_blaze_scut changed the title to (1.06b 09.08.2020) Test Drive Unlimited Daydream (Open Beta)
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a few questions, sorry to bump the thread.

First of all, would it be possible to release the download somewhere besides that Russian website? Maybe on Turboduck directly? The website and my antivirus don't seem to like each other.

Second of all, if I delete all the cars, will this be compatible with Platinum? Has anyone tried?

Thanks for all of your work on this mod, I look forward to hopefully trying it out!

On 12/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, HelloHi said:

I had a few questions, sorry to bump the thread.

First of all, would it be possible to release the download somewhere besides that Russian website? Maybe on Turboduck directly? The website and my antivirus don't seem to like each other.

Second of all, if I delete all the cars, will this be compatible with Platinum? Has anyone tried?

Thanks for all of your work on this mod, I look forward to hopefully trying it out!

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to post it on other sites. I can only share a link to Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ldgCBwFg2keXsmqqThzPL8eUP_6kfTxK/view?usp=sharing
This mod is poorly compatible with Platinum. Most cars are not displayed (or displayed incorrectly). Now I am working on relocating the mod to the Platinum base. When I'm done with everything, I'll post the mod here and you can download it from here.

• mds_blaze_scut changed the title to (SOON! NEW!) Test Drive Unlimited Daydream
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • mds_blaze_scut changed the title to Test Drive Unlimited Daydream