We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DjoyTinnio - Live Modding Session - Twitch - Ferrari 458 Italia Sound

DJoyTinnio

I found the problem for the inputs didn't work correctly ( hitting shift button 3 times for it to work ). It was the framerate limit set to 120 fps. The input doen't like that. I added -vsync in the TDU shortcut properties behind the TestDriveUnlimited.exe'' -vsync. Changed the framerate limiter in NvideaProfileInspector to 60. I have vsync method  fast sync active. Now everything is AWESOME ingame.  I am not sure if i continue with this project today or in a few days, as i am still a bit exhausted from that over 8 hours streaming. Tnx for the ride everybody. See ya next time.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

1 hour ago, Leonctrindade said:

Your F458 Spider sound mod, looks awesome so far @DJoyTinnio keep the great work! #kudos4you #f458spidertdusoundmod

Tnx man, cool you can post here. I thought wip threads are read only.  Now it is better i find.   Pre release link for testers in first post. Enjoy.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

On 9/27/2019 at 7:49 AM, Leonctrindade said:

Your F458 Spider sound mod, looks awesome so far @DJoyTinnio keep the great work! #kudos4you #f458spidertdusoundmod

I post to you here again because i cannot write you a private mail. It says my inbox is full, i am at 240 % of what is allowed at the moment, because i kept very old messages. I don't know what to delete, so i write here. The mod is ready. I hope you like it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, DJoyTinnio said:

Leave a like on youtube if you like it pls. Someone disliked, and i am about to cry now 😛 .

EVERY youtube video gets a dislike(at some point), no matter what. I think there are bots setup to do that most likely, so don't pay it any attention! P.S. i just added a like so you are ahead now 👍

Your sound mod in the clip is really good, like awesome, so fantastic work. And in relation to what you were talking about above, in all games i set an FPS limit (normally 60, but on the rare occasion it can be lower (some old non-fps games work smoother at 30 FPS limit i find!)). I use MSI Afterburner (via it's Riva Tuner componant) and that works in most games, and more importantly TDU (without intefereing in the Platinum/Project Paradise game .exe!).

Great sound, just need to get enough cash in game for that Ferrari now 😎

Edited by ZG264

On 11/3/2019 at 9:18 AM, ZG264 said:

EVERY youtube video gets a dislike(at some point), no matter what. I think there are bots setup to do that most likely, so don't pay it any attention! P.S. i just added a like so you are ahead now 👍

Your sound mod in the clip is really good, like awesome, so fantastic work. And in relation to what you were talking about above, in all games i set an FPS limit (normally 60, but on the rare occasion it can be lower (some old non-fps games work smoother at 30 FPS limit i find!)). I use MSI Afterburner (via it's Riva Tuner componant) and that works in most games, and more importantly TDU (without intefereing in the Platinum/Project Paradise game .exe!).

Great sound, just need to get enough cash in game for that Ferrari now 😎

Tnx for the like, tnx for the positive critic. In shooters smooth is not enough, so 60 frames look very smooth, but the input lag of the mouse is very high, it is like rubberbanding. I found out keeping a factor of 60 when capping frames, this stays smooth, having no microstuttering at all.  So 120 are smooth like 60 but with a way more crisp aim. This is not like that in every game. There are games where the aim is crisp at 60 too. Especially with the new fast sync option for the vsync in Nvidea profile inspector. Good luck getting this Ferrari  😛 .

Edited by DJoyTinnio

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 2:17 AM, Leonctrindade said:

How about the F430 sound mod with a turbo fluter @DJoyTinnio? XD

I still need a god video for that. So long you can maybe try the F430 GT2  or F430 Turbo GT3 sound. This was my very first sound, don't judge too hard lol.  

By the way, i would like to adress the focus about this sound to the release thread :

But there is no need to close this thread, as it still could be that someone wants to say something or ask about the process of making a sound this way.

Tnx for everybody's interest downloads etc. 

Edited by DJoyTinnio