We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 3 On the rails !

ozcan

1 hour ago, The Jackal said:

Sorry man I didn't mean to upset you I was only making a joke about game quality. It would just be nice not to have to worry about, for example, having to make sound mods, if the sounds of the engines were just good from the start.

Modding isn't particularly about improving the game, but fill it with new content. The game can be absolutely flawless, I'd want nothing more than that, HOWEVER if I feel the want to make a car I like which isn't in the game, I want to be able to do so, especially with a franchise with such a big modding background like TD.

^ idk, i feel like this channel is a massive clickbait channel just like blackpanthaa was for NFS or all the current forza channels a la "HORIZON 5 POSSIBLE LOCATION LEAKED?"

I don't trust those clowns infos, I only rely on officials 🙂

For example,

this is the title: "youtube and twitter account probably confirmed"

this is the information the title relies on:

canvasi0j8q.png

this is nothing but clickbait.

Edited by TDUZoqqer

On 5/23/2020 at 11:08 PM, VX97 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTuBgB6zlC0&lc=z224f3nqsrjlulcnoacdp43b0yhdt3lccyrxuqms0jpw03c010c

So much H Y P E! Let's hope Kylotonn doesn't mess up this one, looks like Alex VII has Developer Q&A and make sure to comment your questions into comment section. We want this to be ultimate Test Drive game 🙂

the clickbait was wrong, who would have thought

• 1 month later...

StDwiTMr.jpg

http://youtu.be/lYRCUBGaNhk Link for the Nacon Connect Event Trailer. 0:02 on the video, put the video to 0.25 speed.

The first glimpse of the new Test Drive game seen on Nacon Connect Event Trailer. On here we see what looks like Koenigsegg Regera on left, guy in suit standing next to Regera and woman getting out from a car I can't recognize. This can't be nothing else than new Test Drive Unlimited game or Test Drive : Solar Crown. Nacon Connect is next Tuesday at 7pm CEST time, so expect some Test Drive there. It's definitely happening! 

Edited by VX97

🎉HypeHyp Hype🎉

The TDU2 Facebook page, not been updated since 2013 has just added a photo, updated profile pic and a video...

106778964_10158403795481505_578611563599

106535048_10158403803216505_134822843678

Video is nothing, but the fact stuff has been changed on the TDU2 FB page(no doubt a name change is coming) and now posting after so long is something. Going by the logo I'd guess Solar Crown is a top choice for the name.

It's rated for ages 18 up?  What do you think they've got in there to require that classification?  Did they go too far with the car wash? 🤔

PEGI 18

PEGI 18

The adult classification is applied when the level of violence reaches a stage where it becomes a depiction of gross violence, apparently motiveless killing, or violence towards defenceless characters. The glamorisation of the use of illegal drugs and explicit sexual activity should also fall into this age category. 

Well, it's not provisionally PEGI 3 or 13  🙂

Don't forget most of us were under 18 when we played the first game - half of what made it great was that you could experience driving on a G25 before you had your real life drivers licence.   

That said, GTA-V sales didn't seem to be impacted.  I just hope the adult aspects can be avoided so that I can recommend the game to other young ones.  @Eudemon might have to restrict forum sign-ups to 18+, but at least he could look at scantily clad anime girls here as a result haha.

Let's continue the TDU3 discussion on the new announcement thread:

• Ryzza5 locked this topic