We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DjoyTinnio - Ferrari F458 Italia Oakley Design - Soundmod

DJoyTinnio

Release :  https://www.file-upload.net/download-13749587/F612_audio.zip.html

Release :  F612_audio.zip

For Platinum drivers, rename the file to 458_Ita_audio, for it to change the sound of the Ferrari Italia in there. I dont know for the cabrio version. Just ask in the Platinum thread. The file goes to this folder Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Vehicules. Do a backup copy of the original sound ,or rename it adding ''backup'' into the name, if you maybe don't like my sound, and want the old one back later, simply rename the old one back to the old name, after deleting, renaming, or removing my soundmod.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 3:51 PM, Leonctrindade said:

can you make this sound mod more louder and if its possible with a turbo fluter?

Can you do some research, and send me the link to a video with the turbo sound you would like to have, because there are many different types. And this car normally doesn't have a turbo. So i can't find the right one myself. Louder is possible, but there is not much room before distorting, ruining it. I will see what i can do.  I for example use headphones, and the sound is very loud when i want it. I have all other sounds a bit lower in the ingame settings too. Maybe also check your system volumes in windows or any autovolume features of your soundcard software, if you have any.   I recommend using a soundcard for all games. Soundcards have a stronger output than for example restricted external usb soundcard solutions like for the logitech headset for example or onboard solutions. And they process sound quicker too.

Edited by DJoyTinnio