We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1992 VIPER R/T (HQ 3D MODEL INCLUDED)

Gch96

Of course modders can convert it. And in case you didn't see that we 're on the request page of the community...which means that this is a request to the modders, If you or someone else is intrested in doing the convertion, i added a link to the free hq model. Now because i can see a bit of arrogance in your comment..i ll never pay you a penny. And if I ever pay a modder for tdu2 modding i will never pay you. Don't worry! I prefer someone who seems more friendly to the community than you. You think you are someone. I prefer to never ever see the cars i want in tdu2 from paying you a cent of euro. No offense I just understood the matter of your comment 😉

2 hours ago, Gch96 said:

Of course modders can convert it. And in case you didn't see that we 're on the request page of the community...which means that this is a request to the modders, If you or someone else is intrested in doing the convertion, i added a link to the free hq model. Now because i can see a bit of arrogance in your comment..i ll never pay you a penny. And if I ever pay a modder for tdu2 modding i will never pay you. Don't worry! I prefer someone who seems more friendly to the community than you. You think you are someone. I prefer to never ever see the cars i want in tdu2 from paying you a cent of euro. No offense I just understood the matter of your comment 😉

Bro why are you so angry xD

history has shown stargt is not a modder who loves cars and modding but a guy who needs money. He makes free mods for tdu1 and other games in which everyone is making free mods there. He can make the same cars for free for tdu2,because tdu2 is a bit forgotten in comparisson with other modded car games and he know that players are seeking for modders and he s asking money because no one is making mods for tdu2. So he knows how to convert and he doesn't do it. In TDU1 they have released even the sian. And a simple convertion for those is abit of hours. Cmon if there were many modders for tdu2 i would like to know if he ll quit modding or he would make better cars for free just to exist as a modder... I don't like his attitude his philosophy and his arrogance. that's why

Edited by Gch96

check how many of those cars was really what the community wants and then judge by yourself mate. Most of the cars are shits that no one need in his pack. While othermodders tend to make more community friendly stuff , you keep releasing either cars that were released back in the oldest years of tdu2 modding by other modders or cars that please your self and not the community. So don't say that 50+ cars free because , community intresting cars are like 5 of those 50.

Hahaha And I was so sure for what I wrote up there that on your vk page i opened one by one all the "brand" folders of the mods and you cancheck yourself how many not donated cars where made by you and what cars are they. 2011 A8 & 2013 A8 & VANQUISH after another vanquish released by qilin first ,db4 and vantage 1977 from these stuff you see that you make very selfish content and the intresting cars you release are once in a while. So don't think that you are "theman" here in tdu2 modding. And that arrogance is what i don't like!

You could make more what the community want and you just don't do it. cmon mate that's just my opinion of course.

Edited by Gch96

Can you please stop, for the love of god.

A modder does not have to do only cars the community wants, it's basically take it or leave it. If you're not happy with the choise of cars the modder has - you're more than free to learn how to mod yourself. That's how I started back then aswell. Think about it this way - I don't owe the community anything. What do I get back from the community for the mods (as harsh as it might sound)? I am very thankful for the feedback and I am glad seing people enjoy what I do, but this is in all seriousness not worth the weeks or even up to months I used to make a car mod. I obviously never did it for money, as I never got any in return, and I love the community, but in all seriousness, that's how it is. I do my cars, and whoever wants those cars, can download them. 99% of my mods I never released or shown, and the ones I release you can play with. If you don't want to - then don't. I, as a modder, don't owe you anything. You're not any modders boss.

We can talk about that again if you pay anyone their monthly salary and they make you any car you want - like an employment. However I am sure you are not willing to pay 800$ a month for 4 cars, concidering someone can make mod of your desired quality in one week á 6 hours a day. Which are at least not the standards I am used to, but that's neither here nor there.

StarGT can do anything he wants - if he perfers doing cars he is being paid for - go for it. But you are not the one to choose.

Like I said - you are absolutely free to learn modding yourself doing cars you want. But willing to pay 20$ or 50$ or whatever for a mod and then act like the biggest community white knight won't get you anywhere. I'm really sure StarGT would have been more than ready to make your mods for the money if you wouldnt be acting like a douchebag.

Edited by TDUZoqqer

4 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Can you please stop, for the love of god.

A modder does not have to do only cars the community wants, it's basically take it or leave it. If you're not happy with the choise of cars the modder has - you're more than free to learn how to mod yourself. That's how I started back then aswell. Think about it this way - I don't owe the community anything. What do I get back from the community for the mods (as harsh as it might sound)? I am very thankful for the feedback and I am glad seing people enjoy what I do, but this is in all seriousness not worth the weeks or even up to months I used to make a car mod. I obviously never did it for money, as I never got any in return, and I love the community, but in all seriousness, that's how it is. I do my cars, and whoever wants those cars, can download them. 99% of my mods I never released or shown, and the ones I release you can play with. If you don't want to - then don't. I, as a modder, don't owe you anything. You're not any modders boss.

We can talk about that again if you pay anyone their monthly salary and they make you any car you want - like an employment. However I am sure you are not willing to pay 800$ a month for 4 cars, concidering someone can make mod of your desired quality in one week á 6 hours a day. Which are at least not the standards I am used to, but that's neither here nor there.

StarGT can do anything he wants - if he perfers doing cars he is being paid for - go for it. But you are not the one to choose.

Like I said - you are absolutely free to learn modding yourself doing cars you want. But willing to pay 20$ or 50$ or whatever for a mod and then act like the biggest community white knight won't get you anywhere. I'm really sure StarGT would have been more than ready to make your mods for the money if you wouldnt be acting like a douchebag.

But I m free to state what i see right? A modder is actually exist due to the game and the players of it. So if any modder can't satisfy the game's community then he won't have any impact on thegame and slowly he ll quit cause no one will be affected or satisfied by his work....that's my point

1 hour ago, Gch96 said:

But I m free to state what i see right? A modder is actually exist due to the game and the players of it. So if any modder can't satisfy the game's community then he won't have any impact on thegame and slowly he ll quit cause no one will be affected or satisfied by his work....that's my point

I can only speak for myself here, and I can say this is pretty much wrong. I don't exist as a modder because of the amount of players the game has, but the joy I have with the game. I would have modded TDU even if the game would be literally dead - which it pretty much is, if you compare it to the time I actually started modding. Paradise is just a handy thing to have happened to the game. I belive that's the situation with the most modders for TDU. Also, there are various reasons for a modder to quit. I was close to quitting when the game had it's peak - just because I had to do things with the time I modded which actually paid my bills.

I'd gladly mod full-time, but no game will give you this possibility except Assetto, with their astronomical mod fees by individual modders, or GTA by being lucky enough to have a strong Patreon like GTA5KoRn. TDU is nowhere in the position to provide us either, so modders quit one by one because they just don't have time anymore. I am luckily in the position to have a little bit of spare time to dedicate for TDU (not much, but still), but nowhere near the time I'd love to have for mods.

Edited by TDUZoqqer

42 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

I can only speak for myself here, and I can say this is pretty much wrong. I don't exist as a modder because of the amount of players the game has, but the joy I have with the game. I would have modded TDU even if the game would be literally dead - which it pretty much is, if you compare it to the time I actually started modding. Paradise is just a handy thing to have happened to the game. I belive that's the situation with the most modders for TDU. Also, there are various reasons for a modder to quit. I was close to quitting when the game had it's peak - just because I had to do things with the time I modded which actually paid my bills.

I'd gladly mod full-time, but no game will give you this possibility except Assetto, with their astronomical mod fees by individual modders, or GTA by being lucky enough to have a strong Patreon like GTA5KoRn. TDU is nowhere in the position to provide us either, so modders quit one by one because they just don't have time anymore. I am luckily in the position to have a little bit of spare time to dedicate for TDU (not much, but still), but nowhere near the time I'd love to have for mods.

i understand but the time you ll spend for modding you re probably gonna make sth that everyone enjoy not only you. Did you see that sera he made? he could make the mclarens that missing from the game or the new aston's or sth cool..not a boring stuff.

Edited by Gch96

Im gonna share my personal view on this thing as i stay in neutral grounds as a benefiter of the community more than a modder.

TDU2 is not a flashy game like many other new games in the market and nor does it have the overwhelming community of GTA5 or etc.

Ive been with tdu2 modding community since the days of Reventon09
For as far as I know, out of every other modder in here StarGT has given the community more than everyone, i dont know about your personal crusade against him and honestly i dont care much.
He made the Unnofficial pack and for that reason TDU2 was even on some popular youtubers videos. Let alone how many free cars he has released.
I ordered an Audi R8 from him since all the free ones werent so good and his mods (in my point of view) are the best you can get. After he made the mod for me he released it for the whole community so everyone could enjoy it and honestly i really liked what he did as it would make a lot of people happy. While when i ordered from other modders most of them dont even release the car but even try to profit more by trying to sell the car over and over again to many people and honestly thats a thing i dont like.

What i wish for this community, is to have more people making stuff for TDU2 (even tho people still like the TDU1 for some physics reason) as this way we can enjoy a world of cars we like in here.
I have suggested all the time the idea of a Patreon and I would gladly donate for TDU2, if no one can manage it I would do it and give all the donated money to the modders(commission free) as honestly i dont need that money.

As TDUZoqqer said, learn to mod yourself if youre not happy with it, I would have spent time learning modding but saddly i dont have time for it.

Have a nice day !

30 minutes ago, Gch96 said:

i understand but the time you ll spend for modding you re probably gonna make sth that everyone enjoy not only you.

Did you see that sera he made? he could make the mclarens that missing from the game or the new aston's or sth cool..not a boring stuff.

I don't care who enjoys that beside me, to be honest. I am my only priority in modding. I release only when I feel to release it. So, as harsh as it might sound - take it or leave it.

Everyone has their own taste on what he likes and what he does not. I enjoyed making Lamborghinis, majority of the forum members complained after a period of time which wanted me to make JDM stuff or something "non-extotic". You won't please everyone, so just be happy what a modder does in total. If you don't like it - well, too bad.

Edited by TDUZoqqer