We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
KemonoGamer75

Why ban me from discord for doing literally nothing harmful?

I'm sorry but why the discord server of turboduck fucking sucks? ohh yeah lemme tell ya why, you got two childish mods whom names "K3 and tduiceman" both of them cannot take a fucking joke.

Eudemon, i cannot believe you picked two amateurs to moderator your server and cannot take a single joke. I've been on your server for FUCKING! 6 months! That's right, six months i've been on the server and then in the end i get banned by these lunatics?!

Now i would like you to unban me. And put these two clowns aside.

If you're wondering why you got banned, you had an alt account that got banned (remember Oo...OoOoyama? Ooyamama? Jeez, whatever) from the server. And you confirmed it to be yours a while back. So basically you should've got banned a while ago for avoiding ban. That's a fair enough reason to do that.

Also, not that I like talking about people on their back, but you trying to act cute, being obsessed with old non-mainstream games (and especially Project Torque) while despising and even shit-talking (on the alt account, if you're wondering) the rest of the racing games for no good reason, and generally being weird wasn't really making everyone comfortable. 

Edited by Rigel

Since messages have been deleted on Discord server (accident or not, when things get heated sometimes people skips evaluation process), it was difficult for me to investigate.

So I spoke to few witnesses, and they think that the action taken by mods are justified

your attitude toward the mods afterward isn't helping helping your case, bridges are burned, before I could give you second chance to be back on the server

Are you serious? I didn't sign up for a shitshow like this.  Mods are fucking stupid and they accused me for being Ooyama. What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Geez, Diablo you surely you suck big time...

You know, what. Fuck you and your community. Im outta here, thanks a lot. Asshole.

14 minutes ago, Diablo said:

Since messages have been deleted on Discord server (accident or not, when things get heated sometimes people skips evaluation process), it was difficult for me to investigate.

So I spoke to few witnesses, and they think that the action taken by mods are justified

your attitude toward the mods afterward isn't helping helping your case, bridges are burned, before I could give you second chance to be back on the server

Mods are justified? more like injustified. Bridges ain't burned, man. Im telling you the truth but you just wanna listen to those cocksuckers.