We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

AnonymousModder: 2019 GT-R Track Edition Liberty Walk

AnonymousModder

Where can I find good 3d kit for it I don't know. 😄 GTA5 mods are %99.9 locked and I want converting kit from forza but forza studio doesn't work. And finding liberty walk kit for 2019 GT-R was very hard. Cuz all liberty walk mods for 2015 or 2016 GT-R in Internet. They can't fit to 2019 model. I tried some of them, some fenders was passes into car body when I try place it to normal fender's place 

PSX_20200206_192726.jpg

Edited by AnonymousModder

gamemodels.ru has all the models you need.

and Forza Studio only works up to Forza Horizon 1, so you have to get 3DSimEd to import models from Horizon 3, 4 and Forza 7. Once opened in 3DSimEd, export it to FBX.

Then you import the FBX file into 3ds max (or blender, since it's free), where you can export it to OBJ. And you have a perfect model.

If you rely on GTA mods to convert cars, you are doing it wrong.

Edited by TDUZoqqer

8 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

gamemodels.ru has all the models you need.

and Forza Studio only works up to Forza Horizon 1, so you have to get 3DSimEd to import models from Horizon 3, 4 and Forza 7. Once opened in 3DSimEd, export it to FBX.

Then you import the FBX file into 3ds max (or blender, since it's free), where you can export it to OBJ. And you have a perfect model.

If you rely on GTA mods to convert cars, you are doing it wrong.

You are right, I will try it thanks. 

Edited by AnonymousModder