We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimeted Platinum Online

Twofly

Hi,

1. Are you launching from the Project Paradise .exe file? I know it's somewhat of a dumb question, but when I tried TDU Platinum for the first time, launching from any other .exe TDU files usually caused problems for me in my experience.

2. Did you check the GameSpy ID checkbox? You need to do that in order to play online at all. If not, there's a video showing how to convert your offline profile to online. I would link the one I used, but it also includes a hacking exploit that I don't think would be supported by the forums here. Just type on YouTube TDU Unlimited - How to install and play online and you'll find multiple results.

3. Are you playing on the most up-to-date patch? Updating your files from the latest patch may help.

4. If all of that fails, I would say back-up/copy your profile data, and then completely re-install the game fresh, and then apply TDU Platinum's latest patch and try again.

Edited by YKA24