We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to tune a car obtained from updating another car previously

cifra

Hi there!

At the beginning i bought a car (Ferrar 458 Italia), and  i created this pack:

001 (ferrari 458 italia) - Slot 1  002 (ferrari 488 GTB) - Slot 2 and Slot 3 are empty

Now i want to create a pack for the second car, so i made:

002 (ferrari 488 gtb) - Slot 1  003 (ferrari f8 tributo) - Slot 2 and Slot 3 are emtpy

(2 lines have the same brand)

So if i start the game and i go with my 458 to the tunning shop it works perfect. Now when i go to the tunning shop with my 488 gtb it says that the 488 is tunned to the max.

I tried a lot of things, in the last one, i have changed the order of the 2 lines above, and now i can tune both of them, with 458 i have no problems, but when i go with the 488 gtb i can select ferrari f8 tributo and ferrari 488 gtb but it appears if it had done this in the table:

002 (ferrari 488 gtb) - Slot 1  003 (ferrari f8 tributo) - Slot 2 and Slot 3 are emtpy

002 (ferrari 488 gtb) - Slot 1  003 (ferrari 488 gtb) - Slot 2 and Slot 3 are emtpy

001 (ferrari 458 italia) - Slot 1  002 (ferrari 488 GTB) - Slot 2 and Slot 3 are empty

why? 😭

I am doing something wrong or it cannot be done what i want?

Sorry for my english

Tanks!