We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello!

My current project this month since we're in Lockdown and can't go outside anymore. I've decided to make a more modern radio.

Despite Milli did great work by herself but the music she provided isn't that great for cruising around Hawaii.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This radio itself will have "probably" custom radio names if i can make that work

The genre's are

Liquid Drum n Bass

Jazz/LoFi 

Hip Hop/RnB

House/Tech/Deep House

I will make the tracks transition one by one so it can act like a real radio.

Have a good one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #1

House/Tech/Deep House radio is working flawlessly and will continue adding more tracks into it.

Update #2

Hip Hop/RnB radio is finished completely and works fantastic.

Update #3

New Radio Icons edited by me are working great!

Edited by Nick1999

21 hours ago, Diablo said:

nice

everyone in lock down gotta burn time somehow

Yeah indeed. Despite i have few issues regarding of radio station files making the game crash. But Milli doesn't respond of FB or here so i might be stuck with the mod for a while.