We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited Mega CarPack DLC Patch

Nick1999

Long time ago, Atari released a DLC for TDU called Mega Car Pack. It featured over 45 new vehicles!

I have decided to release this patch to the public so any Vanilla player can play the game 😄

LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kq8bzr84gxgbc/Test_Drive_Unlimited_Mega_Car_Pack_Patch

For any info. please leave a comment below.

Instructions are in the file included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL INFO:

The 45 cars and one motorbike included in the pack range from American muscle to Italian grace with some of the most desirable vehicles on the planet rendered in painstaking detail. After installing the pack, all cars can be bought as normal from the relevant in-game dealerships. The full list of vehicles in the pack is below.

Alfa Brera
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R

Audi RS4 quattro Saloon
Koenigsegg CCR

Audi S6
Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary

Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 coupe
Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe

Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster
Lamborghini Murciélago Roadste

Dino 246 GT
Lexus GS 450h

Dodge Challenger RT
Lexus IS 350

Dodge Charger Super Bee
Lexus LS 460 L

Dodge Viper SRT-10 coupe
Lexus LS 600h L

Edonis
Lexus SC 430

Ferrari 250 GTO
McLaren F1 GT

Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole
McLaren F1 LM

Ferrari 512 TR
Mercedes CL CLK GTR

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
Nissan Skyline GTR R34

Ferrari Challenge Stradale
Noble M400

Ferrari F40
Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster

GM (Cadillac) Cien Concept
RUF RGT

GM (Cadillac) CTS-V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

293668-test-drive-unlimited-megapack-windows-screenshot-nissan-skyline.jpg

2 minutes ago, The burner of rubber said:

Does that mean Platinum already has cars such as the Caddy Cien, Holden Efijy, etc.?

well no cause those cars are replaced with other cars that Millie added herself. The only way you can get Caddy Cien or Holden is if you have a bone stock TDU with 1.66 patch which THEN you install my MegaCar Pack onto it. And you will get it 😄

10 minutes ago, The burner of rubber said:

I assume that one's unable to add individual cars from the megapack into Platinum to replace existing ones?

Well good thing is that Platinum has an option where you can add 10 custom cars. But honestly i have no idea how that works. I recommend asking Millie for that on TurboDuck Discord channel

• 3 weeks later...