We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited Mega CarPack DLC Patch

Nick1999

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 1:31 PM, Guest Gui said:

Hi there! I know I'm late but when I try to download the "Test Drive Unlimited Bonus Pack.exe" it says there's a virus and I can't download

same here, when i download it Security Essentials quarantines it, and says there's a software bundler called Prepscram and it won't let me keep it, the odd thing is if i scan it by itself before it gets removed Security Essentials says it's safe, is this some sort of weird false positive or does it actually contain a virus?

• 3 weeks later...

megapack absolutely cooks tdu. Yes, if you install it as directed the game launches and you can drive out of your garage, but the rest of the game is broken. open the map and hover the mouse over a race, it shows no info like class etc, just says "loading". click on the race, nothing happens. drive to the race and try enter from the road, the race doesn't start. in passenger challenges, instead of your car starting on the road where you picked the person up, the car starts stuck in a random place off the road and you fail the challenge ... i'm sure there's much much more wrong but not being able to race is a good enough reason to stop playing.

Most people here just want tdu to be a good game, at this point I don't care anymore I give up, i've got an m3 and an s1000r waiting outside, but for everyone else's sake let's hope tdusc is good enough so people can just play it and move on from having to waste time making mods. playing games is already a questionable use of time

Edited by The Jackal

On 9/30/2020 at 11:56 PM, Guest Krozbot said:

same here, when i download it Security Essentials quarantines it, and says there's a software bundler called Prepscram and it won't let me keep it, the odd thing is if i scan it by itself before it gets removed Security Essentials says it's safe, is this some sort of weird false positive or does it actually contain a virus?

It doesn't contain the virus as the installer itself is a legit DLC installer from Atari, but the file is so old that the modern Windows machines detect it as a virus.

Sorry for a late response

On 10/18/2020 at 7:52 AM, The Jackal said:

megapack absolutely cooks tdu. Yes, if you install it as directed the game launches and you can drive out of your garage, but the rest of the game is broken. open the map and hover the mouse over a race, it shows no info like class etc, just says "loading". click on the race, nothing happens. drive to the race and try enter from the road, the race doesn't start. in passenger challenges, instead of your car starting on the road where you picked the person up, the car starts stuck in a random place off the road and you fail the challenge ... i'm sure there's much much more wrong but not being able to race is a good enough reason to stop playing.

Most people here just want tdu to be a good game, at this point I don't care anymore I give up, i've got an m3 and an s1000r waiting outside, but for everyone else's sake let's hope tdusc is good enough so people can just play it and move on from having to waste time making mods. playing games is already a questionable use of time

Don't know what issues you having there, but i've been using this patch ever since it came out and it always worked for me greatly. I did noticed that this patch isn't functional on "Portable" versions of TDU. I recommend to install an ISO of the game somewhere on your SSD or HDD and install the patch.

Sorry for a late response

On 10/24/2020 at 9:12 PM, Nick1999 said:

Hey man, I've been trying desperately to get the Megapack working on TDU. I have a legit copy. I don't want to use a no-DVD crack but every time I've tried installing the patch and the Megapack I am getting nothing but a black screen upon booting the game. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating drivers, compatibility modes but nothing works. Ive even tried this method step by step but the same thing happens every time.

I posted on Reddit my issue here.

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help me.

I've installed the megapack to my game and its all working, but when i go to the car dealer, i can't buy the cars!

I know the dlc has installed because I can see the car in the background but, when I go through the list to select it, it misses the car and goes round in a loop.

For example I can see the Saturn Curve in the background in the dealer but I cannot buy it.

I've also seen the car used in a offline race by the AI.

What is this problem and if anyone has a fix, that would be most appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I also did install the Platinum mod...very satisfied with variety of cars which u normally never see on the roads (RUFs, Saleen, Brabus, Nismos, Cobras etc). I've also noted that IS 350 is missing - not an option in the Platinum version 😞 But i'm gonna put it there instead of 350Z anyway :)) love the IS-series 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, Natur4lShoOter said:

I have a problem with the Bnk1.map file during installation, what should I do ?

Sorry for my bad English 🤒

ERROR.png

is there fix for this i have the same problem

idk if this helps but i downloaded the game in steamunlocked which means its cracked

Edited by OndaTTenPErC54611852354
added info

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 4:09 PM, itsLVC5 said:

The how to install txt says to copy your savegame into documents but there's none. Can i just make a new savegame?

yes you can

On 8/4/2022 at 6:49 AM, Kaki.1 said:

Can i use this with the unofficial patch pls reply 

yes you can

On 7/2/2022 at 8:02 AM, OndaTTenPErC54611852354 said:

is there fix for this i have the same problem

idk if this helps but i downloaded the game in steamunlocked which means its cracked

i don't know how to help, i never had this issue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
El 4/7/2020 a las 5:27, Nick1999 dijo:

Hace mucho tiempo, Atari lanzó un DLC para TDU llamado Mega Car Pack. ¡Presentó más de 45 vehículos nuevos!

Decidió lanzar este parche al público para que cualquier jugador de Vanilla pueda jugar. 😄

RODEAR A:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kq8bzr84gxgbc/Test_Drive_Unlimited_Mega_Car_Pack_Patch

Para cualquier información. Por favor deja un comentario a continuación.

Las instrucciones están en el archivo incluido.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------

INFORMACIÓN ORIGINAL:

Los 45 autos y una motocicleta incluidos en el paquete van desde la potencia estadounidense hasta la gracia italiana, con algunos de los vehículos más deseables del planeta representados con minucioso detalle. Después de instalar el paquete, todos los autos se pueden comprar normalmente en los concesionarios correspondientes del juego. La lista completa de vehículos en el paquete se encuentra a continuación.

Alfa Brera
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R

Audi RS4 quattro Berlina
Koenigsegg CCR

Audi S6
Lamborghini Countach 25 aniversario

Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 cupé
Lamborghini Gallardo Coupé

Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster
Lamborghini Murciélago Roadste

Dino 246 GT
Lexus GS 450h

Dodge Challenger RT
Lexus IS 350

Dodge Charger Super Bee
Lexus LS 460L

Dodge Viper SRT-10 cupé
Lexus LS 600h L

Edonis
Lexus SC 430

Ferrari 250 GTO
McLaren F1 GT

Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole
McLaren F1 LM

Ferrari 512 TR
Mercedes CL CLK GTR

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
Nissan Skyline GTR R34

Ferrari Challenge Stradale
Noble M400

Ferrari F40
Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster

GM (Cadillac) Cien Concepto
RUF RGT

GM (Cadillac) CTS-V

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------

293668-prueba-de-conducción-megapack-ilimitado-captura-de-pantalla-de-windows-nissan-skyline.jpg

¿TENGO QUE TENER INSTALADO EL JUEGO ANTES PARA PODER PONER ESTE PARCHE O PACK DESPUÉS?