We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

High Speed Blur Mod

SebaWolf

Hello Test Drive Unlimited Comunity!

Hope you are doing all fine, I was playing the other day the fine mod of Platinum....and when I enter Ferrari Dealership and saw that Enzo and the 50 all was increible.

The problem is that when I test the F50 I was going at almost 300kms andn in cockpit view I did not sense that speed at all...and I though ''If there was a mod that will blur a little the view that will be incredible''  unfortunately nothing in the internet was about this idea and this is the reason that I decide to create this topic.

I know that there is blur you can add to the main game but is only for the entire models, not when you are going really fast in cockpit view, if some already know a mod for this please let me know or if someone decides to make this mod possible it will make really happy to enjoy much more this Paradise amazing mod of the grate TDU.

Thank you all and look forward to your inputs on this,

What do you guys think about this possible idea?

Edited by SebaWolf

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SebaWolf said:

I was referring as for example you are in a zonda at 300 kph you do not sense that speed....I was wondering if there was a blur effect  mod when you hit that speed in first person view.

Any thoughts? 

yes, you can increase motion blur in the game menu. then you have motion blur in first person