We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Platinum crashes at Jaguar Classic event

voy_tech

Hey,

I have a problem as described in the topic. Every single time I try to beat the Jaguar Classic event, it crashes the game just before the 4th checkpoint; there's a specific corner at which it crashes. I don't know if it's due to traffic problems or the AI or the AI's cars - I have no clue. 

I have an original copy of TDU installed using Vista Patch with the latest TDU Platinum patch and the 'Expert AI' installed. My PC spec isn't the best but it surely can run the game smoothly:

• i7-870 @ 3,84 GHz
  • R9 280x GPU (4 GB)
  • 8 GB RAM @ 1600 MHz
  • game installed on an SSD
  • Windows 10 Pro, 1909
  • playing with Logitech G27 wheel, with the FFB fix/plugin
  • all temps are fine on both the CPU and GPU

Is there any solution to this problem? Also, is there any crash logs in the game directory or something? That would probably help a bit.

Edited by voy_tech

Exactly yes, you're right. As far as I remember (sorry I've downloaded that file in 2007 and forgot about that) it is an official patch and it fix the freezing issue while entering the exact area of the map called Pu'uola where the race go through. 

Some old shit that probably only a few old players remember/ 😄 Good that it worked for you, hf.

Edited by Courius

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/23/2020 at 10:55 PM, a123aa said:

The file for the fix is no longer available, and I cannot find another copy anywhere 😞 anyone can re-upload or know where else to find it?

Damn man, you could have texted me via PM... its way too late but maybe someone else will need this patch.

Refreshed link https://www.mediafire.com/file/ybbotbrcvmx5x2v/Patch_Pu%27uloa_Fix.zip/file