We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

G29 not working

Minime891

17 minutes ago, big 206 fan said:

mine G29 works ok on windows 7.After I swapped my G27 with G29,I just installed new software for G29 and that was it....maybe it is the problem with windows 10,as you said.With windows 7 it work 100%

What software did you use, the G-HUB or the Logitech Gaming Software?

2 hours ago, Minime891 said:

It's so annoying not knowing what's causing the issue. Some times it load and some times it doesn't. It just loads a black screen then closes. @Djey any idea with that one?

I ran out of ideas... Sorry! Sometimes the game refuses to launch. Trying again solves the issue. Just tdu-esque behaviour ...

When I bought my G29 (replacing my DFGT) the FFB wasn't work in TDU and only in TDU, other games were fine. I guess there was some driver issue with the old LGS.

A windows reinstall solved the issue. G-HUB is crap, I use LGS and no single problem.

I don't have black screen issues though. (Alt+Tab sometimes crashes the game, but nothing else)

22 hours ago, Djey said:

That could be a failure from Securom drivers, then. Did you try restarting Windows?

First and foremost, I would eliminate this as a possible cause. Windows 10 already has issues with older games, not to mention Securom which is no longer supported by Microsoft. If you fail to launch something alongside TDU, it could be the Securom kicking in.

22 hours ago, Minime891 said:

Nope stock with the ISO mounted.

Try the no-cd crack or base install with Platinum dropped on it. I never heard of anyone not using the no-cd, so the issue might be related to that.

• 1 month later...