We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited Platinum Dealerships

I got a big Problem.  When i want to buy a Car like a Ferrari, some of them are shown and some dont. It also happend when i go to V-Rent. And when i wantedto tune a Vehicle like my GT86 The Bodykit from Rocket Bunny is not shown. It also happens with other Cars.

Pls someone has an idea to fix it.

Screenshot (149).png

Edited by BrianGamer022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

BrianGamer022 Its probably happening because of the car mods themselves... When i teleport out of the area of the dealership, skins seem to appear when going back (but some wont). When i just replace those with different skin, it doesnt help at all. Never really found out info why some exact cars are completely invisible, sometimes wheels only...my example is 1971 Plymouth GTX, invisible 80-90% of the time. But i can live with another 850+ healthy cars tho. Peace! 

4 hours ago, VeeEight said:

BrianGamer022 Its probably happening because of the car mods themselves... When i teleport out of the area of the dealership, skins seem to appear when going back (but some wont). When i just replace those with different skin, it doesnt help at all. Never really found out info why some exact cars are completely invisible, sometimes wheels only...my example is 1971 Plymouth GTX, invisible 80-90% of the time. But i can live with another 850+ healthy cars tho. Peace! 

That makes no sense at all. 

And his problem is Project Paradise not working at all. He probably deleted d3d9.dll and it broke his project paradise.