We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dualshock 4 with TDU 1

Abdulla

I am new in two things: playing racing games with a gamepad and TDU itself. Well, I played some time ago some racing game, and I liked it.

Now I tried to use Dualshock 4 on PC (Win 10) in TDU via DS4Windows and I faced some problems with sticks: game always asks to "Press only one key or axis at a time" whenever I try to assign sticks to turning left and right. Every other button works good although that message pops really often and I succeeded in assigning only after dozen of presses.

Is there a simpler way to use DS4 in TDU?

Thank you

Maybe you can try recalibrating the controller, wrong calibration will make the game think some axis are still in use. 

Otherwise, if it is possible, disable rogue analog axis in DS4 settings (I can't quite remember, used DS3 ages ago).

Edited by Djey

1 hour ago, Djey said:

Maybe you can try recalibrating the controller, wrong calibration will make the game think some axis are still in use. 

Otherwise, if it is possible, disable rogue analog axis in DS4 settings (I can't quite remember, used DS3 ages ago).

It works perfectly outside the game. Nonetheless I've recalibrated the device. No use. 

And I didn't figure what to do with the second option.